Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

If this EVER happens, I will kill someone by stabbing them with a toothpick through their heart.

That would be absurd if someone got both of them.

I got Garcia and Nessie in one.

Auction!.

So close...but Wen jacked the price of Franz so high...

On another Note, with Souls help, I've got an awesome team in that fe9 draft.

And a very good team in the recent fe10 one.

Lol at free titania, then toss in Boyd, then throw in Jill-then Tanith, then Neph and then Calill for siege tomes.

Then I see Rhys go in 3rd round :smug:.

Go, stab me.

Also-fe10

Jill, Gatrie, Marcia, Nealuchi, Heather........

Looks like I'm golden, with Souls help and my lolLuck.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cleared the Second Gen Draft in 152 turns. Go me, even though I'm over 50 turns behind the leader.

It's self improvement. 8]

would you kill me integ for flooding you with all the experimental ideas I have that are the product of hacking FE and 3 AM sleep times?

because the last two experimental ones I created actually turned out okay

156 turns for the 2nd Infantry Draft. 6 turns behind Integrity, although I think I MAY (probably not) have been able to beat him with smart use of Summon -> Rescue.

would you kill me integ for flooding you with all the experimental ideas I have that are the product of hacking FE and 3 AM sleep times?

do eet

do eeeet

I'll sign into Skype today and tomorrow to hear alllllll of them.

@scrubs: in.

@Refa: haha no you couldn't have I had sniper!neimi!

I have TERRIBLE news.

My parents went ballistic. I had to delete all my emulating gear. I'm locked to FE7 and FE11 now.

So until I find the capabilities to play FE8 and FE12, I'm out of luck.

EDIT: Holy mother of Anna, who is that?

Edited by 13th Chibi

FE8 SOYO #30455

1. General Horace- Marisa,Franz,Lute,Vanessa,Saleh,Garcia,Ross

2. 13th Chibi- Knoll,Innes,Syrene,Duessel,Gilliam,Colm,Moulder

3. DarkShuyin- Ewan,Rennac,Dozla,Natasha,Cormag,Kyle,Artur

4. Jave- Amelia,Neimi,L'Arachel,Tethys,Joshua,Tana,Forde

:/

I finished Dark Elf's FE8 Draft #96 in 244 turns. However ... there's a slight discrepancy between my turncount and the game's turncount. The game says that I have 243, without the penalty I took in one chapter. I count 240, without the penalty. I went back and double-checked my turncounts against the game's listing to make sure. I can't find the discrepancy. :\ So ... I'll have to let you know for sure once I figure out exactly what happened. But for now, just wanted to let you know that I'm done. Took over for The Creeper's team.

Okay, I found the discrepancy. Apparently, I forgot to include a turncount from a chapter that took me three turns to complete. That brings my total turncount, with the penalty, to 247.

FE8 is not my strong point, but I think that has to do with the defend maps. Apparently the game counts one more turn or something.

EDIT: Saw you found the discrepancy. Never mind.

Edited by Jave

Okay, I found the discrepancy. Apparently, I forgot to include a turncount from a chapter that took me three turns to complete. That brings my total turncount, with the penalty, to 247.

Righto. Done.

So, here's something that's gone completely unaddressed before. Fog of War. It's mentioned nonce in all the rulesets. Are there rules against it? I mean, all that would be done is deploying a unit and having them move and wait, which isn't against the rules. I mean, thieves/Janaff can make FoW chapters easier.

Speaking of rules, I have a question...concerning FE10's rule set...

Is it a penalty to have a unit stand adjacent to another unit in order to take advantage of bond bonus? Like having an undrafted Rolf and/or Oscar standing adjacent to a drafted Boyd?

I have TERRIBLE news.

My parents went ballistic. I had to delete all my emulating gear. I'm locked to FE7 and FE11 now.

did your parents ground you for being a pirate

that is hilarious

Edited by Paperblade

I have TERRIBLE news.

Keep it all on a usb key.

Also, learn to play them in japanese.

Also, sorry to hear this.

This always happens..........................................................................In America!

Sorry to hear about that, 13th. I would offer to take over for you in the FE8 SOYO ... but I just finished taking over for someone else, and I'm not touching Knoll again with a ten foot pole. Anyway ... hope things work out.

So, here's something that's gone completely unaddressed before. Fog of War. It's mentioned nonce in all the rulesets. Are there rules against it? I mean, all that would be done is deploying a unit and having them move and wait, which isn't against the rules. I mean, thieves/Janaff can make FoW chapters easier.

It hasn't been addressed before and I don't really have an answer.

Speaking of rules, I have a question...concerning FE10's rule set...Is it a penalty to have a unit stand adjacent to another unit in order to take advantage of bond bonus? Like having an undrafted Rolf and/or Oscar standing adjacent to a drafted Boyd?

(i learned to multiquote very recently :D)

Bonds would be treated the same as any support/Charisma/triangle attack, tacitly banned.

I have TERRIBLE news.

I suppose I could play FE8 for you? Idunno?

Also, why don't you just re-download or whatever once you're off the radar? Or like, go to starbucks if you don't get uncensored internet access at home?

In cases like this, it just takes logic to know what's right and what isn't. Is making units wait without doing anything against the rules? No, of course not. That's only a case for the Dragons in FE10 giving bonuses. I've had Thieves clear my path a few times in FE8 drafts.

I finished the FE8 SOYO in 129 turns, Fortimiis was really really hard when he summoned all his monsters so it took me 13 turns to kill him and his monsters in Final Part 2.

(I meant to make it 130 turns but I fucked up my math)

Edited by General Horace