Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

I only halfway agree there. I know I can't be assed to write codeboxes with stats after every chapter.

YES

Codeboxes are a PITA that I don't want to go through. I usually just try to take pictures of characters' stats because a) it's more intuitive to look at and doesn't take as long for someone to look at as a code box does and b) because I'm lazy.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Integrity, maybe put template code boxes for people to use in a draft, so when it comes time to log stats, people can copypastsa it and fill it in accordingly. I try to log turn counts for every chapter, but sometimes I forget and go ahead a chapter or two.

Some people prefer screenshots, you know.

And code boxes are a fucking pain to format properly, every time I edit my posts they screw up.

@Soul: I don't care until you're done with both halves.

@Rest: Regardless of screenshots or code-boxes, I'm not going to require stats for draft updates. It's inane.

If you want to post stats, do so. As a rule, I only want turncounts and the ability to explain what you did if somebody questions it.

@Rest: Regardless of screenshots or code-boxes, I'm not going to require stats for draft updates. It's inane.

If you want to post stats, do so. As a rule, I only want turncounts and the ability to explain what you did if somebody questions it.

Much better XD

@Soul: I don't care until you're done with both halves.

Then how come you put Creeper's first half there?

Nevermind, you erased it.

ok, I'll finish it.

Edited by Soul

WRT Sharpoon, I assumed he calculated his score based on the in-game tally and forgot about the tutorial.

I finished the FE7 draft number 29222 in a much more believable 248 turns.

Finished Fire Emblem 7- HNM With A Little Experimental Change (he's not exaggerating when he says little) in 183 turns.

WRT Sharpoon, I assumed he calculated his score based on the in-game tally and forgot about the tutorial.

The ingame tally includes Lyn Mode, if you do it, so that shouldn't be the case. Unless he just added Hector Mode TC's for some unfathomable reason, which would be harder to do, IMO.

Integrity, "[FE7] Elieson's 2nd Attempt at a unique draft" just finished drafting.

Refa- Priscilla, Raven, Pent, Wil, Harken

Eclipse- Florina, Erk, Lucius, Rebecca, Isadora

Elieson- Lowen, Kent, Canas, Dart, Hawkeye

Boron- Rath, Fiora, Guy, Farina, Karel

Baldrick- Serra, Heath, Bartre-Karla, Nino Geitz/Wallace

Dark Elf- Sain, Oswin, Dorcas, Louise, Jaffar

Edited by Boron

So...I completed the EXP draft. Final turncount is 234, but...we are scored on EXP (and partially on turncounts), so I think the recorded score should be what Elieson's formula craps out.

Final Score- 331

Edited by Refa

Fire Emblem 8 (EXP Draft) finished drafting.

Teams:

1. Elieson- Franz, Artur, Tana, Forde, L'Arachel, Innes

2. Refa- Vanessa, Amelia, Moulder, Joshua, Marisa, Saleh

3. Second Pronoun- Garcia, Lute, Ewan, Kyle, Cormag, Syrene

4. General Horace- Colm, Neimi, Natasha, Gilliam, Knoll, Gerik

Edited by Refa

Thanks. smile.gif

Also completed FE11 Normal Mode With A Twist.

193 turns

It counts Gaidens BTW, so I'm not that bad. laugh.gif

Edited by Refa

YO

The first FE10 SOYO draft:

1. Integrity - Bastian, Pelleas, Sanaki, Tormod, Laura, Callil, Soren, Ilyana, Marcia.

2. Quintessence - Gareth, Vika, Astrid, Danved, Lethe, Heather, Shinon, Tanith, Edward.

3. Soul - Oliver, Stefan, Renning, Tauroneo, Muarim, Mordecai, Randulf, Ulki, Nephenee.

4. Silver Harpoon - Mist, Leonardo, Rofl, Rhys, Makalol, Titania, Mia, Janaff, BROlan.

5. Ulki - Kyza, Lyre, Brom, Gatrie, Lucia, Sigrun, Oscar, Boyd, Jill.

6. Marciaxrolf - Fiona, Ena, Meg, Aran, Caineghis, Nealuchi, Tibarn, Nailah, Volug.

7. Origin - Kurthnaga, Volke, Nasir, Giffca, Skrimir, Naesala, Elincia, Kieran, Zihark.