[FE11] Drafting Tournament VI or The After-Christmas Sale

eclipse

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My priorities haven't changed since last night. You coulda gone ahead and done it for me. :P

Didn't know that, and didn't want to chance that. My bad!

When this tournament's done, I think a Draft Tourney Tier List is in order.

1. No, you do not need to recruit all your drafted characters.

2. You can choose to go to the gaiden chapters. . .or not.

3. Waiting for Grith's last pick.

4. DO NOT START UNTIL I POST THAT EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE, AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S PURPLE, READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE STARTING!!!!

Edited by eclipse

Once you know who you will be using, post the following:

1. What chapter you're talking about.

2. Anything from a short synopsis to a textbook (but. . .don't overdo the latter)

3. Turn counts

4. Stats - not necessary on every single chapter, but you'll want to post often enough so we know what the hell's going on.

If you need a stat template, let me know.

It's possible (hint: I didn't say anything about recruiting non-drafted characters. . .)

If you absolutely can't figure it out, let me know.

Gimme a sec. I'll edit it into this post.

Feel free to edit the notation (or anything else you want to add/subtract/whatever), but make sure we can see what's going on.

In the example below, 5 is the turns taken on the map, and 23 is the total number of turns taken so far. If in doubt, finish your run, and get the numbers off the Epilogue. Also. . .this is from me being an idiot with FE7. Change it!!

Chapter 0 - 5/23

Had Sain poke at the wall while Kent distracted the bandits. Lyn went over the mountains to enter the base. After the wall went down, Kent ran and stole Lyn's kill.

Name      Class       Level   HP   STR   MAG   SKL   SPD   LUK   DEF   RES
Lyn       Lord         6.20   20    7     0    10    10     9     3     3

Edited by eclipse

Nice curveball you threw in there throwing around the teams a bit. Also, the Warp staff sells for a whopping 0g, so it is useless to sell. And I like how you got three units that are useless unless you add a lot of turns to your turncount. RNG screwed!

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 1 - 11 Turns

On my first run using only Jagen, I completed it in 10 turns. dry.gif This time I slowed down a bit because I had to give Caeda a level as well as Jeigan and Marth, and at the cost of a turn, she leveled up and grew skill, speed and luck. Jagen grew speed and luck this time around instead of defense (Also costing me a turn, as before he was 3HKOd by the boss, and now I cant attack on player phase). Marth got HP, luck and defense.

No one died

Chapter 2 - 20

No. Just no. Nightmare of a chapter. I had to crawl through it because I could only take on one enemy at a time. Then I had to spend about 10 turns total just sitting on forts recovering HP to heal Caeda's bruises. Silver Lance has 4 uses left. Jagen gained 2 more levels, including a point in strength. Caeda gained a level and got speed and luck. Marth got HP, Luck, and defense again. I sacrificed Draug and Bord, as well as my hammer.

Chapter 3 - 14

Damn. I had to sacrifice Cain, Abel, Navarre, and Ogma just to get through this chapter. I got lucky and Jagen got a Steel Sword crit on the boss (which I didn't reset for) so this didn't take me another 20 turns. Jagen got a level up, and grew nothing. Now to wait until chapter 5 until I get another unit and this torture ends. Integrity didn't know about this rule did he?

Chapter 4 - 8

Caeda grew strength, got the boss kill. Got Matthis, sacrificed a few generics but kept my favorite Unil alive. Had a generic knight stand on a fort and take hits from the fighters on the right side of the map. Ended the map with Caeda at 1 HP and Jagen at 2. Matthis took up space.

Chapter 5 - 5

Reclassed Matthis to curate so he could maybe do something. He didn't really. He did get in 2 heals and a level up with 3 or 4 stat growth. Could have done it in 4 but I didn't feel like thinking hard enough to figure it out. Right before I seized Sedgar got an attack on a knight in. No one died.

Chapter 6- 10

I did the best I could with what I had. Caeda is level 10 and got another boss kill. Jagen was the man again for 6 chapters in a row now. Bought some Javelins with Dua the generic that just wont die. Reclassed Sedgar to hero but he didn't do much. Recruited pretty ricky who got a kill but not a level up. I think I'll finish updating tomorrow.

Edited by Xander