Most ridiculous things you've seen for sale in a store.

Darros

Post crazy, weird, or stupid things you've seen for sale in a public store here.

Please don't post about online shopping, because you can buy nearly anything online.

Today at Walmart I saw Justin Beiner trading cards for sale, and Twiligt Eclipse ones as well. It was so weird.

I saw--oh, wait, stuff that won't get me insta-banned. . .

- Frying pan in Sports Authority

- Teddy bears in an office supply shop

- Motor oil in a corner store

You know once Walmart started selling guns I really didn't know how to define weird from there. I did see a bunch of new video games for sale in 7/11 one time. The only thing weird about that was that there's a gamestop right across the street. My choice of where to buy games from was probably obvious.

While looking for some thick writing papers, pencils and ball-point pens at a Printing Store....

I was like LOLWUT when I saw Acetone (the one for the nail polishes) at that store which usually photocopies stuff and sells papers and writing materials!

Another one scenario is in the Furniture store, which displays those soft, comfy beanbag couches at the Office Furniture section!?!

Well, I saw Justin Bieber silly bands on sale at a stationary store. I mean, it's not as ridiculous as Justin Bieber trading cards, but still. They weren't even shaped like him, from what I remember.

It's in stores, but cat leashes are incredibly weird.

Because I definitely take my cat on walks...

I did once, it's incredibly boring, he just sniffed around for a few minuets, walked a few meters, starting smelling things again............

I have seen a sex toy shaped like a miley cyrus.

OKAY, so it wasnt Miley, but the face looked like hers =[[[[

Edited by Mexican Special Forces

Maybe not as unusual as the rest, but I found my grandmother's Christmas gift in Barnes and Noble - a jigsaw puzzle.

A building not too far from my house used to have the following stores:

First floor - Flower Shop

Second floor - Gun Shop

The flower shop has since been replaced by a market selling stuff from India. I don't know if that makes it better or worse.

There is this one shop that sells a whole variety of weird things from sauce pans that make phallic eggs to sexual origami.