(FE5) Draft

Psych

Sorry to hear about your funeral, but I'm pretty sure your counts should be higher. Turns under 20 don't count for gaidens, but Penalties still do, so they have o be added to your count.

You were only around 40 turns below my count up to 8x, but the penalties might close that gap. :lol:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your funeral, but I'm pretty sure your counts should be higher. Turns under 20 don't count for gaidens, but Penalties still do, so they have o be added to your count.

You were only around 40 turns below my count up to 8x, but the penalties might close that gap. :lol:

Yeah. You've taken 10 turns for the Karin penalties at Ch 6 & 7. And you didn't seem to actually count Gaiden turns...which would give you a total of 153 turns, as of now.

*sighs*

They are not penalties.

Rules: Normal drafting applies. Check Integrity's topic. Will take place on Elite Normal mode.

Undrafted units may not: Open doors, chests, etc, capture units, engage in combat, use staves, rescue drafted units, get captured, visit villages.

Undrafted units man: Rescue NPC's, escape maps, shop, visit storage houses, recruit characters, rescue undrafted units.

Chapter 6: The Escape (11/80)

Let's see... Karin ferries undrafted characters to an exit, and visits a shop, selling Brighton's Steel Axe and broken weapons, and buys two door keys for future use. Everyone else goes left, and down towards the other exit, visiting villages. Accidentally wasted a turn recruiting Hicks, but whatever. Felgus just visits villages, because I don't want his fatigue to go over so I can use him to capture chapter 8's boss. He uses the other life ring for this reason.

Chapter 7: The Shield of Thracia (12/92)

I could have done this way faster, but, while I was doing this, I was talking to Lumi, and when I mentioned I was going to kill Shiva, she was, "NUUUUU, SHIVA." How can I say no to her? So, I had Karin ferry Safy upwards, and recruited Shiva. Eventually, everyone escaped. Oh, and Felgus gets into a few battles, but his fatigue limit does not go over.

Karin is an undrafted unit, and she rescues UNDRAFTED units, like Safy, as stated in the rules that you, Psych, made. Normally, I wouldn't have made Karin ferry them if there would be penatlies.

I rest my case. And Narga seems to have answered your other point.I mean, seriously, if you've noticed in the Gaiden chapters, I go up to 20 turns to make the most of them, since it doesn't count.

Edited by Iris

• 1 month later...

And FINALLY. I get it right.

Final Chapter

Fuck. This. Shit.

I had to go through ten million restarts to get this right without having to duo the whole thing with Sety and Leaf, because everyone just kept dying, dying and dying. In the end, only Dagda, Kein & Conomore died. Kein actually did a pretty good job taking on Sniper!Eyvel and her group, even though he couldn't kill her, and died to one of the Loptos there. Shiva took on the room with Lifis. Leaf and Halvan took the first room. Sety did most of the heavy lifting here. Rewarp here and Rewarp there. Leaf and Sety took on Veld.

Unit      Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Con   Support
Leaf      20.-- 50 20   5  20  20  20  12  10
Sety      20.-- 34  4  20  20  20  14   9   8
Shiva     19.93 44 20   2  20  20  19  17  15
Miranda   20.-- 40 11  20  20  20  20  17   7
Halvan    18.32 48 20   1  18  18  11  20  17
Tina      13.92 25  1  20  11  20  20   2   4

11 turns.

So that's a total of 244 turns.

You're next, Psych.

Crowd00d, there you go.

• 3 weeks later...