Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the delays and such. I've been multitasking with some things. I'll spare you the epic details. Anyway, for Revelations, we're probably going to be TSing to day 66 sometime soon here, whenever the timing feels right, so go ahead and use this knowledge to prepare. Flights' not getting a TS just yet since that's not needed, but they'll be progressing post-interrogation in what arguably qualifies as a TS, so get ready for that. The Mr. Lich Challenge probably won't be too long after that. It mostly depends on how all of this goes.

Phee, while I'm gonna post tonight there is a very real chance I'll be busy for the next few days. So I'm gonna give you temp CC powers for Robin so you don't get stuck because of me.

Edit: Insurance licensing and testing if you want to know.

Edited by Snowy_One

Hey birb, I briefly asked about this but then I poofed before an answer was given. Lumi sent Star off into the wood in the opposite direction that the bandits were attacking from. What's the likelihood that an attempted kidnapping of Star has happened?

Edited by scorri

The rescue effort is taking way longer than it was supposed to so I'm going to go'head and TS Rev to day 66 tomorrow and just auto-resolve the remaining events. Sorry in advance for the inconvenience, but we need to get a move on. Also brace yourselves, the TS post is going to be massive. That's why it'll be up tomorrow and not today lol

Did Nico and Chip survive?

And where would Robin be after all this? And no, I don't mean 'where you would want her to be'. I mean, would this have been bad enough for her to need medical treatment and the like? In other words, placement and general health, not where she'd 'want' to be.

Edited by Snowy_One

@ Nico + Chip

Former, yes. He was warped out with the twins which is why Olga had to be carried out by Bron. Latter, unknown.

@ Robin

Even if she did need tending to at the time she'd still be clear and free by morning so yes, wherever she would want to be at this point, save for the prison cells, the main building's basement which is now buried, and the room Raquel and Jethro are in (unless she's just now entering).

Wynn: *chucks a whole tomb at the guards* I told you not to mess with me!

Guard: Darn Animal Crossing pockets.

idfk

i've lost all touch with revelations

have 0 idea what's going on in it anymore

eva sort of has things to do in flight, and has had them for a while, even before being the dragon whisperer

but amalia's always just

been there

so idk what to do with her