Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Plan!

Gar, Blake, Ari retreat to siege range

Uri heals Blake

Nika vulns self

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!! They only have four people that can attack siege range, we'll have four people at siege range, Blake can now survive one adept attack, therefore we will have at least one person alive at the end, yay!

Edit: Actually, Nika can only be targeted by the adepts and sniper anyways, so she can not waste a vuln if you want, since at this point they only have four people that can attack all five of our people so we auto survive.

Edited by scorri

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's what we do. :P

But actually, in all seriousness, there are a bunch of us that have been doing this for a while that have gotten a feel for how things need to flow to win in a battle. Other help is always welcome though, so feel free to add suggestions, etc~

well considering my character got bashed in the face, and the fact this is my first fourm group, i might not have much to suggest at first. but ill try to say anything if i think it may be helpful.

The notion of getting Robin a rod so that she can perform magical attacks using her SKL stat has come up. Doing so would be expensive and reloading would cost points, but she'd have a 24 MT magical attack for one go per battle (then a 5 point reload). Before considering this further...

1) Is she allowed to double with it? Or does attacking with it automatically condemn her to 1 attack?

2) If she only gets 1 attack period can she switch out to her crossbow for the double?

3) What would all this cost?

The notion of getting Robin a rod so that she can perform magical attacks using her SKL stat has come up. Doing so would be expensive and reloading would cost points, but she'd have a 24 MT magical attack for one go per battle (then a 5 point reload). Before considering this further...

1) Is she allowed to double with it? Or does attacking with it automatically condemn her to 1 attack?

2) If she only gets 1 attack period can she switch out to her crossbow for the double?

3) What would all this cost?

1. The description:

Rod: 80 (T3) (UNLOCKED)

When used, a single target is shot at range; the shot deals 200% of the user's SKL in magic damage. The user cannot be countered while using the weapon and cannot counter with the weapon. Once the weapon is used, it cannot be fired again until it is reinstated outside of battle. Reinstatement costs 5 points. Additionally, the light, dark, or anima element is chosen on purchase, enabling the weapon to function on the Magical Triangle.

This seems to imply one use. The Imbued sphere let's you attack up to two times.

2. Maybe if she had the Switch book?

3. The prices are in Phoenix's profile.

I know it costs 80 points, but Robin already has a special weapon (her crossbow) and may need the orb to make it work. I'm not certain as to the full price/required items to make it work or if it's worth it.

80 points for single shot per battle. 150 for two shots. Add 10 if you want to keep your crossbow in a slot between battles, and 80 if you want to keep it in battle.

I would say focus on the crossbow. Keep enough points in your pocket for the Arbalest upgrade, and wait for the opportunity to present itself. Both teams are going to nations we haven't been to yet, we'll hit a capital, and thus, a swap meet, eventually. Arbalest is like, a 50% damage boost straight up, from crossbow.

sure, why not?

Edit: Unless siege/siege doesn't work. Which it might not.

Edited by Snike

Since I was asleep when the battle ended, I have no idea who's edited their points on sheet. So, I'm trusting in everyone to do it and make sure to note it in GREEN. And don't forget, anyone below the Battle Average is bumped up to it.