Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for swordmaster silliness

Also I can get Axel a rod if we need magic damage.

Mmm, so the basics of what Trent is referring to(in case anyone didn't know) is to have Amalia bulwark a Pally(in this case Tina since #lackofoptions) and then to have her attack with the offensive defend, proc Vantage for the brave sword hits, and nearly guarantee a charge proc. Now, she can either double defend on the Pally and go for double KOs, or do one on Pally and one on the other team-mate, saving a defend for EP. Either way, after her last Brave Sword hit(either in round 1 or round 2) she uses Switch to equip firewall for EP.

Edit: Just for clarification and whatnot

Edited by Ether

Camp

"If the gods did everythin' for us, nothin' we would do would matter much. If Mercy healed everyone who was sick, no one would need staves. If Nature fed everyone, no one would have to hunt or cook. If Truth gave us all the knowledge we needed, we'd never have to ask questions. We'd basically be like those tiny dogs that nobles keep around sometimes- no purpose, just decoration. So even with all the sufferin' in the world, maybe it's best they stay outta things," Nadya said, shrugging.

We need a picture of Aisha holding a little dog that looks like Amon.

It's a bit late-ish so while I am writing up the battle opener right now, there's still a bit of time to get in any desired replies or placements (which I'll amend the post for as needed) before it goes up. I'll be posting it tomorrow as soon as the post is finished, so probably in the early or late afternoon. Just a heads up.

Remaining plan:

Gar attacks (dice-1 times 2, no counter)

Robin attacks (dice-1, no counter)

Wait and see those results, but probably something along the lines of:

Blake stances, attacks (2+dice)

Wait and see, but Uri maybe heals someone, same with Xenia

Edited by scorri