Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet didn't load up the first page, so I did a spam-click followed by closing some tabs (including one TV show my dad watches and keeps loaded up) and fiddled with adblock. Then it worked and I used the first roll that came up.

Edit: My version of the story, in case you guys aren't here later. I logged on to mibbit and found out from Ether that it was my turn in combat. At this point I tried to load up IC only to find out it wasn't working. Then I noticed that coyote thing being used in the topic and tried to load that up and use it. When I clicked, though, it didn't take me to a result screen and, instead, reloaded the rolling screen. After two more attempts (some times it just doesn't load and a refresh is needed after all) I went out and tried fiddling with adblock thinking it might be messing with something before trying again. Then I closed my dad's TV show tabs on Xvideos or xfinity or something like that and tried again. The 1, 5, 5 was the first roll I saw and, thusly, the only one I thought worked. Hence why I used it.

Edit: Just to point out that I'm being honest, the 30 second gap was me fiddling with ad-block and the sheer odds of me rolling a 2, 4, 5 twice in a row is simply far too unlikely for it to be intentional.

Edited by Snowy_One

Remaining plan!

Blake murder using stance (you could risk not stancing since you'd only need a 2 but)

Uri heal Belle

Amalia defend Uri

Arietta defend Erion cause lol -1 def

Scorri. You forget that I didn't just spam click but was dealing with fiddling with adblock and my dads stuff and it wasn't just 'spam' but the entire page getting reloaded.

I did not cheat. I had no reason to do so as I didn't find out until later that I needed a critical to kill, never mind one over a certain threshold. Especially since your spam clicking did result in the same number coming up twice in a row two times. I would very much appreciate it if you stopped accusing me of cheating when I did not.

Look at the times. If spam clicking happens, it happens within the same second. All of yours were at least 3 seconds apart, which lines up with the other one, aka rolling, then hitting back and rolling again. All I'm saying is that your results line up more with one than the other. As for the crit kill, it's literally in this chat thread what you needed.

I also didn't find out that it was even my turn until Ether told me so when I logged on to mibbit, you ignored that I pointed out that it was the page reloading, if I was really cheating why would I have a 30 second gap as well as a second, smaller, gap, AND why would I bother using Robin's real name why I could have just as easily gone with 'Anonymous' and claimed to have forgotten to put in Robin's name? Least then the worst would happen is a re-roll.

If I was cheating there is far too much that doesn't line up. I don't like it when people accuse me of cheating. Stop doing so.

Whichever it was, it's done. Cynthia has decided which roll to use, it's over. There's no need to pursue it any further than that. If either of Cynthia or Phee have any further concerns, they can work it out directly. This horse is already dead, no need to beat it any further.

Sounds good to everyone? Excellent.

Possible plan:

Uri revives Erion
Xenia revives Arietta
Nika attack General C (3+dice twice)

Arietta SMASH General C with SwordReaver (13+dice damage)
Erion Blitz Bow Thany (14+dice damage)

Amalia defends Tina with Bulwark equipped
Tina attacks Thany with precise lance (dead)T

Tina charges into SOMETHING (unclear what, probably a General since ahaha Wynn is scary)
Gar murderate the sniper

Edited by scorri

nice to know you guys are all out to kill Thany XD well at least your plan anyways

Edited by Thany

uhh scorri, Wynn didn't switch to his Firewall, and thus has 1 def. Faatina silver sword does min 12, Amalia does min 7 twice with vantage brave, and I'm feeling vengeful. Give me a good reason that I don't drop everything and murder him because honestly I'm fucking livid looking at the thread right now.

Right, if rolls need to be kept, we can instead of taking out the sniper have Gar take out Wynn instead, which is probably the better plan because 30 damage is a lot scarier than galeforce crippling bow. If they don't need to be kept, we can probably have Gar attack Wynn, then have Tina+Amalia take out Thany and the sniper.