Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Grr I could accept a SINGLE round? But TWO?

Time for something drastic!! *Gives Acacia a shotgun*

Let's shoot us a Bird!!

Lol, anyways Acacia you should probably get Sophia to heal John or Mirielle. And CynCyn should command Nadya to heal the other person who Sophie did not heal.

As for the enemies.. I'm worried about the clerics. We have no anima magic so Ranyin, Shadrak and Davod are sitting ducks. And the reinforcements are stupid powerful.

This is going to be.. bad.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so Acacia, provided no one interrupts, we left a battlepost for ya. If you wouldn't mind, could you have Sophia heal Aneda, and John defend Ranyin?

Thanks~

Love, Ether~

Sigh, does it have to end up like this? Missing out on every other phase? Yes, I count this one as well, in comparison it's the after-party clean-up. Don't deny it, all the main stuff between enemies dying and now retreating has already passed and mine is just for the sake of having 7 posts, no matter how important something like healing is. Also, with no Enemy Phase, what's the point of defending? Unless it's to preserve it for an offensive support and then I can defend someone again, I see no point in defending someone now.

Edit: Nevermind the defending part, I did anyway despite not being told for what exactly...

Not that I'm not grateful for this, but it's practically a rehash of last night...

If it weren't for the fact we will make the bonus this time making at least 40 points would've been a far-off dream... :dry:

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Gave you a shot gun. Use it. If nothing else, Acacia should defend Sophia.. healers are essential.

Also yes, I'm trying to retreat because Chelsea amosy suffered overkill.... Phoenix... why did you KO me?!

Is retreating allowed, does it bring penalties?

Edited by GoD

.... So I should basically stay on the battlefield, and wait till the battle is over. You're not the bad guy, Phee.

I'm just mad that I was the first to die. And in the cheapest way possible. The RNG is mad at me.

Lol. Anyways I... guess I'll stay on the battlefield and wait and see what's next. Warning Kigenese Swearing.

Looool. Thanks for answering Phee.

Someone... please tell me how many points did I get?

Since Chelsea was revived and was conscious, I think she gained 43 points, if my tracking is flawless.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Since you're tracking is flawless, then it must be so.

But curses, I need more points....

Question was Nadya fighting before Chelsea joined, or after?

Time to piss some people off

UPDATE:

-OP updated.

-Mercenaries now sacrifice 20% of their hp instead of 2 points when activating their skill.

-Mercenary Skill upgrade 2 updated: Changed to healing hp by 10% per use.

-Bards now sacrifice 20% of their hp instead of 2 points when activating their skill.

Edited by Phoenix

Snrk...

Gabbie x Steinn ship has been launched.

Hahahaha...

Just launched? I think that one had left port a while back. :lol: *QAAM'ed*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Heh, so I take it you didn't saw the moments with her and Zel from back then? lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You sure about that? Seems to be working fine right now

It's working now, yeah. Don't worry about it :)

Oh. Yeah.... But she only likes his hair.....

I know plenty of girls who obsess over the hair of guys they like. I don't know how liking hair makes her asexual xD