Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

I managed to post with the tablet! Yaaaaaay!

Edit: also, I noticed there's a town in Kigen called Honda. Do they manufacture wagons? xD

No no no, that's where the legacy of Honda Tadakatsu lies! *QAAM'ed*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are we supposed to help if no one will let us help? You better just tell is how you want this handled, Phee, because all our ideas just aren't good enough.

This meeting and the plan that's going to be used, we will never move past it unless you make a decision on what to do and our characters use it. Everybody has taken sides on a plan to be used and we can't come to a conclusion without you

Ok, that too. I'll try to explain why I said what I did. This might not be completely accurate, but...

Everything anyone has suggested inRP has been shot down. It's like you have a specific plan you want us to come up with, but you won't tell us what it is. It's really frustrating. If you want to solve this yourself, go for it, but making everyone else feel useless isn't helping resolve anything.

Forgot about Pelleas, now feel stupid. emo13.gif

I suppose Knoll would fit in there as well, but he's pretty much a blank slate of a character, along with Sophia

This stereotype is falling apart, and with only a little investigation~

Bit of a sidenote: Won't be on IRC for a little while(maybe a couple more hours, we'll see)

Edited by Phoenix

I'm convinced at this point that this is not going to work. There is no point to continuing to slog through like this. I'm sure you can find a nice normal group of people to beat up as per the norm and make everybody happy. If you have any complaints, you can send them to me via SF's PM system. Have a nice evening.

I'm convinced at this point that this is not going to work.

Who in the hell have you been talking to this time, Ether? What retarded argument did I miss, and why do you keep letting things like that get to you?

There is no point to continuing to slog through like this.

If it wasn't worth slogging through, we wouldn't be doing it. Coherent and plausible plot is almost never easy, so I don't see why a little difficulty even matters.

I'm sure you can find a nice normal group of people to beat up as per the norm and make everybody happy.

You didn't consult me first and just took charge, so don't expect me to replace the cultist battle with something else this late in the game. It's not going to happen. After all, why should I waste even more time starting from scratch? We're closer to a battle with the cultists than any other plausible enemy.

If you have any complaints, you can send them to me via SF's PM system.

No. My 'complaints' are going to go right here where everyone can see them.

Complaint #1: This is more than just your subplot, Ether, and we're doing what we can to see it through, so I neither appreciate nor approve of you trying to destroy it on a whim.

Complaint #2: Stop talking about making people happy when the only opinions you seem to care about are the ones that fall in line with your pessimism. Honestly I feel like chopped liver whenever you talk about this stuff.

Have a nice evening.

It was going just splendid until I logged on and ran into this same defeatist content yet again.

Alright, I'll bite. We'll see how this turns out. I want everyone to post their opinions on the fight, in it's current form:

-60 enemies

-varying AI, along with team switching based on PC actions

-Enemies giving a tier lower EXP than normal(Against an enemy within your level range, you would normally gain 5 exp per kill. Instead, you would gain 3)

-NPC Lia

Note that if the fight does go through, I will not be using Snike's stats. Every enemy will be re-statted.

I want everyone to post here, regardless of what you have said about it in the past.

The bad guys had better be sandbagged, is all I'm saying.

Elaborate. What do you mean by this, and what do you think about everything in general, because that doesn't tell me anything. I'm giving this chance for you guys to prove me wrong, saved so that if I am, I can't deny it. Don't squander that chance with vague statements, I'm not in the mood for them.

We can work with 60 enemies, but not when they have equal stats to us. Why not make them several levels lower? The have strength in numbers but not individual skill. This way we won't exactly be having fighters be knocking down our tanks on the first turn.

I think that whatever you and the GMs decide on should work, but keep in-mind that that may mean things won't be exactly how you want them to and in that event, I'd rather you not try scrapping again and instead just work with what the GMs have to say. That's my only request regarding this. After all, Phoenix and Cynthia are very reasonable and fair, keeping with canon while doing their best to help rpers do what they want to. If they say "absolutely not" on a point or two of a design, you can talk to them about it but you can rest assured that they're doing their best to help you out.