Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh...

... screw it. Might as well remain here and brace for the incoming storm...

I'll get on IRC tonight... eventually...

Sorry for the whole not being around at all today. I noticed Mibbit had some sort of update, but it won't let me past a certain point in loading onto the channel. So, I'm locked out of IRC until further notice, it looks like. I'll try again tomorrow, maybe. Going to be at a friend's until sometime around 8:30PM PST so... *shrug* Anyone else having this problem?

Huh, that must be why it won't auto log me in anymore.

What chat clients do people suggest? Are there any that work in Chrome? >_< I don't like having a separate window (whole reason I was using mibbit...)

Edit: Oh, and also Phee missed Synthia in his post. But I guess that's ok since we seem to be moving on.

Edited by roymbrog

Only ones I've used are separate windows, sorry >_<

(Have Synthia reach for the notes; then they'll notice~, otherwise I guess they could just leave the poor guy alone and start focusing on breakfast)

God I'm swamped with things to do everyday.

Thankfully you guys have made a small bridge in which I can post. You've been doing great so far.

Hey guys, if it starts to (further if it comes to it) drag on can we just TS and leave port already? Or at least to just the people returning to the ship some time before noon...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

UPDATE:

-OP updated.

-Halfplate, Fullplate, and Shining Armor Amended. They now reduce skill weapon damage taken by half(including res targeting skill weapons).

-Mag based versions of the Quarter Staff and Battle Staff(Imbued Staff and Enchanted Staff) added.

-Sacred Staff updated. Functions like a recover staff along with free ailment removal.

-Precise series amended. Upgraded and Seeker variants have had their hit boosts increased.

-Naval Warfare System add-on posted. Can be viewed here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20342&view=findpost&p=1600250

I highly recommend reading over the NW rules and getting familiar with them if you want to get more involved in the upcoming battle. The PC units might also be able to fill in as extra Support Units for this intro battle, and not just man the cannons(which greatly improves our chances against the Rebels).

In other news, the point totals for the Urcenter battle were chosen for each tier, so once each team is sorted, we can determine the number of t1s, t2s, and t3s for each side. And then y'all can go'head and fight over the t3s.

This has been an RotE Update. Thank you for your time.

UPDATE:

-Naval Warfare system updated. Formation System replaced by Quadrant System.

-Item list updated. Rifles must now deal damage during a critical or lethal hit to instantly KO their target.

This is my last day in toooown. Gonna be on the road all day tomorrow and will probably be gone all weekend. Might be active sometime next week. Looks like I'm missing part of the naval battle. xD

If someone wants to CC Synthia so we have a wind mage evade boosting thing be my guest (hint hint: Slave)

UPDATE:

-NW updated again.

-Okay umm ... not everything coming to mind all at once ... time to blurt things out thoughtlessly until I've covered everything ...:

Sea Wyrm Pack support unit added

Dragon abilities updated

Chaser guns added

Most support unit abilities revisited and updated

Quadrant limits established

Cross quadrant shooting added

Customization rules updated

Support costs changed

Weaken status added

Disable status updated

Flood status updated

Ballistae and thunder pikes updated

Some sections rearranged

Some paragraphs reworded

Link here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20342&view=findpost&p=1600250

I'd recommend rereading the whole thing just to be safe unless your only concern is support units.

As for the battle, I can now focus on statting stuff with the new rules in place and the units should be finished by this time tomorrow provided nothing else comes up.

EDIT:

Also Merc pointed out that the term 'quadrant' applies to a field with only four areas to go between ... which is true, but the first battlefield will likely have more than that, so I'm going to go'head and change the name from 'quadrant(s)' to 'zone(s)'

Edited by Phoenix

This is my last day in toooown. Gonna be on the road all day tomorrow and will probably be gone all weekend. Might be active sometime next week. Looks like I'm missing part of the naval battle. xD

If someone wants to CC Synthia so we have a wind mage evade boosting thing be my guest (hint hint: Slave)

Late to the party, I'm actively not participating until we're gone from the port or... whatever. I'm just not feeling it lately.