Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he dug himself into a hole now. Good luck Haythem, hopefully Nadya's parents wont kill you. Hopefully.

Chelsea: "What does that nomad hussy have that I don't?"

Okay so I found a Raquel vs. Chelsea Song.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zTpsrqvGL2Q

Replace Bacon with Raisin/ Hanako with Raquel/ and Lily with Chelsea.

So it sounds like this:

She tastes like Raisin

Yeah there's no mistakin

From the lovin' to the oven yeah you know what I'm bakin'

She's a timid girl

Like a Leaf yeah she's shakin'

You say Raquel is the best? Well I know you're just fakin'

It's fuckin' Chelsea

It's fuckin' Chelsea

It's fuckin' Chelsea

BEST GIRL IN THE GAME!

Edited by GoD

Unless my calcs are wrong Daichi has an extra stat point.

HP: 9

Str: 10

Mag: 0

Skl: 10

Spd: 12

Lck: 7

Def: 5

Res: 3

For a total of 56 points, to level 3/2's 55.

Thanks for pointing that out. I did some calculating and it looks like I accidentally gave him an extra point of STR (following the +1 to 3 stats rule.) It has been corrected.

I'm wondering, is this RP still open? I might want to join. And I'm actually kinda stuck between Troubadours and Clerics. Are the deaths in this game permanent? Or it's just counted as "injured" in the battle?

Oh, hi. Yeah, this RP is still going strong. Deaths in battle aren't permanent unless you want them to be. We've got healers to patch ya up afterward and such.

We're still open, I'd personally recommend a Troubadour due to revival purposes. And thankfully no death isn't permanent in this or else it'd be down to about 3 people after our last battle, people just get injured

Well, I wanted a Cleric because of the Fortify-like skill and generally being able to heal more. Do those skills impact the game much or are quite useless compared to a Troubadour's revival abilities?

EDIT: Do Troubadours' revival skills require a Staff? Or can I go Anima/Light and still retain the revival skill?

Edited by MancerNecro

Well, I wanted a Cleric because of the Fortify-like skill and generally being able to heal more. Do those skills impact the game much or are quite useless compared to a Troubadour's revival abilities?

EDIT: Do Troubadours' revival skills require a Staff? Or can I go Anima/Light and still retain the revival skill?

You can use the revival skill without a staff.

Both the revival skill and the healing boost are useful, just in different situations. We only have one cleric and one active troub so whichever way you want to go is up to you. Healers are always welcome :)

Roy if you want to have your characters leave the group that's your business, but there are much better ways to get rid of your characters. The chances of them falling off the boat without anyone noticing is very slim. I'd suggest either coming up with a reason for them to leave voluntarily or killing them in the next battle, if you're set on them leaving.