Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

UPDATE:

OP updated:

-Shaman ability clarified.

-Magician ability clarified.

-Enemy/Npc behaviors amended(recommend complete reread).

-Gear Bonuses clarified(search 'Gear Stacking' in notes).

-Miss Battle points amended(search 'Missed Battles' in notes).

-'Joining Points' segment removed.

-'Generic Guards' segment amended.

-'Stealing' segment amended.

-'Class Skill Boosts' segment added.

-Various other clarifications and rewordings done.

Item lists updated:

-Barrier Staff amended.

-Rescue Staff amended.

-Cloak of Invisibility amended.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't kill Zach, this is the original version of what I posted today.

"Probably best to go get the mounts right now, come on I'll show you the way." Said Zach as he started to rise from his position infront of Aneda. Unfortunately (or fortunate depending on what may happen) for our mage friend he happened to have risen a tad bit too quickly and not having his balance. Sending him right back down.......... right into the chest of the green haired woman below him.

'......................Oh I am SO dead..........'

Edited by Eail

Hey all, I've just gotten my exam results and feel a need to devote more time to studying. So for the long time being, it would be best to assume my PCs are not in any fights for a while. And probably not ready to respond much.

Buh.. I'm sorry about that Roth. Study hard so you can come back to us!!

Also it has been confirmed by both Robin in-universe and the entire chat in general.

Zach is a friggin Loli-con!!!!

I demand that someone post that in TVTropes effective immediately. XD

OMG QUICK

Everyone with a steam account go vote for Assassin's Creed Revelations to have the community choice deal PLEEEAAAASE

I will pay you with love

<3

Too sleepy to ... understand ... what do ... ummmm ... I'll just leave the reply window open and write the post later ....

*crashes after spending the entire night spriting*

UPDATE:

-Items list(s) updated.

-Large Pack price reduced to 80 points. Also moved to tier 3.

Notes: Pricing is retroactive and any LP purchases in the past have 20 points refunded.

Hey Phoenix, in the description of the Mount Armor, by 'any Slayer', is it truly any Slayer, as in, both weapon and tome variants?

Physical only for now, but the tack versions don't seem as good blocking reavers compared to armors blocking FRIGGIN' SLAYERS so maybe we'll have another look at that and maybe have tack block the magical variants instead. We'll see, I guess.

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to access IRC but it won't let me.

This is odd.

What is exactly the problem? As in, what does it happens when it refuses to connect?

Is Volya some kind of Vasili?

I mean he has a title so he has to be something amazing.

Hehe, nah, having a title doesn't mean much when it comes to that. He probably just has that big of an ego being a Dark Avian fighting humans all the time... *QAAM'ed*

Alright, so here's the drill, and as short as possible as I can.

So I did those two exams... or at least that was the idea. Turns out I was already stripped of my right to a grade in one of those two subjects. Meaning, no matter how many recovery exams I did, the school already had that subject as failed, meaning I'll have to repeat it next semester.

And the other exam I don't know yet, but I might as well have failed that one too. Not being pessimist here, but all it counted was that first one. So, I'm already on a countdown to face my dad's wrath, and I personally don't think I'll come out unscathed. So might as well say farewell for now and not before I no longer have the chance to.

So yeah, about my characters... at the first opportunity, please kill them off. Seriously, kill them. I don't want to keep them alive if I'm not gonna be here anymore, they're my characters so I have the final saying and right about what happens to them. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to do it myself, so please, I'd appreciated if by the next battle, someone kills them off for me. Thanks...

Now I now I'm writing this now, but there may still be that slim glimmer of hope that I may not have to quit this... if it does comes I'll take it for all it's worth, but in the meantime I'll try to keep posting until I no longer can. If I can kill off my characters myself, then great, but if not, well, there's the above. For now, I'll have to quit IRC. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but I'm the only one to blame. Good-bye for now... or ever...