Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently this week is chill week in all my classes. I would not be opposed to a battle or something happening within the next 5 days :O

Two tests next week though so yeah. ;___;

.....And I kinda doubt anything is gonna happen but yeah.

Also, Disky, ilu

I just heard a Glee rendition of Friday. My ears, oh God my ears.

Why did they decide to combine two awful things ;____;

In other news, yeah, whoo, teams! If people were on IRC I'd work on that and stuff. Maybe I'll work on it a bit later anyway.

Ill return to posting soon guys. ;__; I have a huge test tomorrow that I've been trying to prepare for so I've been busy and stuff.

Edited by roymbrog

Suppose I quit then, considering the past two days have been nothing but a frustrating mess that is saying I'm a complete monster that wants to change everything about this RP to make Zach the main character instead of just wanting to be able to matter at all

Suppose I quit then, considering the past two days have been nothing but a frustrating mess that is saying I'm a complete monster that wants to change everything about this RP to make Zach the main character instead of just wanting to be able to matter at all

Fine. Besides, I'm tired. I'm tired of having my and everyone else's words twisted or ignored in order to justify statements like these.

On that note, I'd advise anyone and everyone else who's only goal here is to have their PCs be this vague kind of important that occasionally gets complained about to either come up with another goal or quit too, because frankly, this hasn't satisfied anyone who's been driven by it and it never will.

I can't speak for Eail, but all I really wanted was to be allowed to matter in my own unique ways. To not have the character I created end up being background scenery for the primary characters who end up shaping the fate of the world while I struggle to even have a dinner served properly. I don't know if I'll quit or not, but I do hope you guys realize what I'm saying before you end up pushing me to the point where I will. I can't threaten to leave, you'll probably smile and tell me to not let the door hit me on the way out, but I won't stay if I have to sit around in the shadows all the time.