Aparently I'm "Gay" For Liking A Certain Song

Flying Shogi

I expressed similar concept. I guess that person's too thick to understand. Lol.

What I meant was that you worded it as if he were gay for it even though he just watched it. It doesn't necessarily mean he liked it.

What I meant was that you worded it as if he were gay for it even though he just watched it. It doesn't necessarily mean he liked it.

Well, he responded to one of my comments on that video that said it was good. So I took it as if he disliked the song just because I was watching it.

Oh come on, don't let that guy get you down.

You're not gay for liking whatever song that is.

You're gay for posting about some guy calling you gay for liking a song on Serenes Forest.

u r so gay, thinkn u cn jus com up in here nd lstn 2 tat song, betch, ima bout to slap the sht outt u. u so gay, its liek u cnt evn begin 2 wlk up in here nd be alive. fuck u man, i hatchu. u ruind my lif. im gunn go cry in the crner nw.

Oh come on, don't let that guy get you down.

You're not gay for liking whatever song that is.

You're gay for posting about some guy calling you gay for liking a song on Serenes Forest.

Haha. Very funny

Edited by UberLughFTW

Let me just explain this you're not gay for liking a song, but when you start shagging another man I'd say that's a possible hint that you might be gay.