FE7 HHM 0% growths (with commentary) CANCELLED

dondon151

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like anyone else wants EXP at this point in the game in 0% growths...

I would've assumed you'd give experience to people who could make use of a promotion (IE Not Bartre)

And I'm glad you said Bartre sucks. If only this run had been available before my HHM draft tourny

Bartre needs to reach 10/5 to recruit Karla, though. So he needs all of the experience he can get.

True, and I guess in a 0% growths run, you need all the contributions you can get (even from Karla...)

True, and I guess in a 0% growths run, you need all the contributions you can get (even from Karla...)

dondon always recruits everyone. You think that Xavier, Karla, Cath, and Marisa are actually worth getting?

Hey dondon, I hope you don't mind, but my friend used footage from your play through for his FE Retrospective. He was trying to get video for a horrible level up, but the shit's random and it's never there when you need it. I found your play through and told him it was perfect, since the growth rates are 0% and can be used as an example of RNG rape even though we know what you did.

Dondon, I'm just gonna tell you now, if you don't update this thread more than once a month, I'm going to start my own 0% growth runs playthrough on this game and obliterate your turncount. That is a warning shot.

Good stuff right there. Keep it up. It's a good thing that you don't have to even think about sharing CEXP. Throwing Marcus on the front lines can really shave a good turn or three off.