Don't you hate it

Florete

Don't you find it annoying when someone waves at you, says hi, even calls you by name, and you wave and say hi back simply out of courtesy but have no clue who the hell that person is?

That hasn't happened to me in a long time. Until tonight.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you find it annoying when someone waves at you, says hi, even calls you by name, and you wave and say hi back simply out of courtesy but have no clue who the hell that person is?

Not really... I dont see whats so annoying about it, especially since its the first time its happened to you.

Not really... I dont see whats so annoying about it, especially since its the first time its happened to you.

Buddy, I am an expert at not knowing the people who recognize me.

I can't remember anything like this happening to me. The closest I can think of was during Thanksgiving 3 years ago when one of my cousins talked my ear off and I couldn't remember his name.

I hate it. Happens to me from time to time on the way home from school. Happened to me just two days ago. I was standing at the light waiting to cross the street and these two girls were having their own conversation and when I looked in their direction for a second they said hi. They looked like they just needed to talk. Hate people like that.

Edited by UberLughFTW

I hate it. Happens to me from time to time on the way home from school. Happened to me just two days ago. I was stand at the light waiting to cross the street and these two girls were having their own conversation and when I looked in their direction for a second they said hi. They looked like they just needed to talk. Hate people like that.

...People who engage in conversation with their friends, and don't instantly induct random strangers into said conversations?

It doesn't annoy me, but very funnily enough, this happened to me today. I got on the bus and the bus driver said 'hi' to me, in a way that made it seem like he knew me. It wasn't a "Hi, have a nice day sir" hi, it was a "hey thar broham" hi.

I hate it. Happens to me from time to time on the way home from school. Happened to me just two days ago. I was standing at the light waiting to cross the street and these two girls were having their own conversation and when I looked in their direction for a second they said hi. They looked like they just needed to talk. Hate people like that.

o.o

Somewhere along those lines.

Youuuuu do realise that I meant that to point out the-

Nevermind. Your avatar is a Pichu. There's no reasoning with a Pichu.