Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Karen's one of my faves, mainly 'cuz when I was doing her (fullbody) design I ended up making her pose look like she's super sassy so I got one of the writers to change her dialogue to match. :P

She does have some great offensive growths~

Also gais I have concept art of the bards and the starting trio up on the tumblr

if you wanna check that out (and follow)

Link in my sig on the banner

Edited by Zhuge Liang

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooo! Finally done B route! Time for a new super long comment section! I'll try to organize it a bit better this time.

Okay, so it's a lot longer then I was planning. Sorry about that.

Let's get this out of the way first...

[spoiler=Possible B Route Glitches and Issues]s1ubmx.png

Trying to get rid of the Balista when you haven't attacked the boss yet sets off hte 'trap'.

I should probably state that in the augury...

2pr8jg2.png

I think this happens in only B route, not A route. And her grammar or accent here are throwing me off, see so's I'll need you to look at this.

I've fixed this issue.

zoaxx.png

I don't have a save from this chapter to double check, but he can talk as well as Seymour. Can't remember if you mentioned that or not.

Huh, pretty sure I made it only one or the other.

e8303t.png

Bad guys cheat. Of course, xin'Khen gets left with 1 HP...

He has wrath, clearly.

35a7u2w.png

Weird centering issue after warping. BTW, does xin'Khen do anything in this map? I tried going there with Seymour and nothing happened, - so I'm guessing no.

Will fix.

14ak64w.png

This frame helped me realize (almost?) all classes throw Javelins with the hand closest to the screen, possibly to avoid this.

tbh doesn't really matter much

I also showed the issues in 11B (The drowning people) and 11Bx (Double Bandits). In other posts. I'm too lazy to grab pictures right now.

Drowning: nothing much I can really do, the tile change I have to do makes the map pop up even if I have a blackscreen up.

Double Fighters have been fixed.

2zhe9mx.png

She doesn't show up in the whole, YEAH we'll follow you Renair thing. At the end of 14.

Will fix, funnily enough, Amelia doesn't show up in either.

Tl;dr : Make 14B harder.

Replies in bold.

nah

Just wanted to point this out in case you folks didn't know yet, or just in case I'm being an idiot.

But is this conversation meant to happen when I get Amelia to support Ilanice for the first time?

Sorry if I'm wasting anyone's time!

post-5824-082348600 1355935816_thumb.png

Edited by Shadowrion

Why is xin'Khen in Chapter 14B? He just stands in a corner, isolated from everyone. Nobody can talk with him, and his only use is being rescued by Lia and dropped in front of the bosses. I'm pretty sure you don't expect us to beat the big bad boss of the Onduris route with some guy that can one round him without a care in the world. That being said, it is hilarious that you can just let him slaughter everyone for you.

Why is xin'Khen in Chapter 14B? He just stands in a corner, isolated from everyone. Nobody can talk with him, and his only use is being rescued by Lia and dropped in front of the bosses. I'm pretty sure you don't expect us to beat the big bad boss of the Onduris route with some guy that can one round him without a care in the world. That being said, it is hilarious that you can just let him slaughter everyone for you.

This is genius

absolute genius

It gives Weapon Exp, and that guy is technically the last boss of this patch. The reason the level doesn't matter is because I doubt the next patch will be compatible with the glitchy Chapter 19 save, I imagine some earlier levels will change, and I screwed up getting the Pheonix Quill.

I am currently on 11B. Notes:

- My best unit is STILL Chester. Juan's coming close, because he managed to be on average or above it in every stat, and Crowe has some much-needed Speed. Everyone else either fails in Strength or Speed (Ilanice is an edge case that somehow managed to be on target for Strength and Speed, but she's still at base Defense)

- No, I did not go to any side chapters, because I am having enough problems killing things on EP. I blame Kolbane's awful Speed and Amelia's questionable Magic. I know things are bad when Chester's my main source of offense. I also missed Chase, but eh.

- 10B took forever, mostly to rig misses/not-crits.

- Asher does not chip, he blows things up.

11Bx is the first sidechapter on Onduris route anyway.

Recruiting Chase is only useful for that killer bow

Man DoF rng really doesn't like you does it

Edited by Zhuge Liang

11Bx is the first sidechapter on Onduris route anyway.

Recruiting Chase is only useful for that killer bow

Man DoF rng really doesn't like you does it

Chase is recruitable? x.x

Anyway

DoF4itstwowords.png

That should be either "long term" or "long-term". Er, two words, I guess, since it's being used as a noun phrase here rather than as an adjective.

I've seen a bunch of other things like that and I keep forgetting to write them down. Any chance I could just get at the script file to proofread it for you guys or would I have to disassemble it myself

Edited by zahlman