Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a new computer! <3

Time to transfer my files from my stick

Anyway, no one cares to give me some tips on Chapter 10A?

Edited by Ubel Engel

Hay guys what all is effective against the draco zombies? All I could find was Veritas, and Veritas!Renair is still like a 3HKO against them, plus they move and do a lot of damage and can 3-range and it's not like you have Physic or anything... how am I supposed to do this fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Well, if you go to 8x you can give Driscoll a weapon there, but the amount of effort you have to put into reaching 8x is probably not worth it.

What.

Reaching 8x is among the easiest things I did in the entire hack.

Heck, going left first means you don't aggro a dude with a killer weapon in the northeast.

I like Seren's character though.

Very silent, pretty unique to her class.

Again, what. As far as I can tell, they nixed that part of her description, and in cutscenes Renair can hardly get a word in edgewise around her.

Amelia's right on her averages

Wait, character growths are published?

Currently on Chapter 6. ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER!

Yes, that is a common trait of pairs of things.

8x is a PITA unless you have an uber Renair or rescuedrop the NPC down near him and let him go to town

edit: There's a Dragonpike in one of the chests (on the right side I believe) in the same chapter

Edited by Paperblade

What.

Reaching 8x is among the easiest things I did in the entire hack.

Heck, going left first means you don't aggro a dude with a killer weapon in the northeast.

It was far easier to go north than west for me, and quite aside from that, the boss takes a long time to kill. I beat the chapter in, if I remember correctly, eight less turns by going that way. Certainly not worth it just to change Driscoll's weapon.

8x is a PITA unless you have an uber Renair or rescuedrop the NPC down near him and let him go to town

edit: There's a Dragonpike in one of the chests (on the right side I believe) in the same chapter

My Renair was actually screwed in Strength, so the chances of killing him in a reasonable amount of time were nil. Doesn't the boss also carry an Axereaver?

Well there's a lot more to 8Ax than giving Driscoll a weapon

Which is why I actually bother to go

For some reasons hit rates in the 60s don't like me much so no Cam I cannot do it with Seren and Juan without a ton of rigging

My Renair was actually screwed in Strength, so the chances of killing him in a reasonable amount of time were nil. Doesn't the boss also carry an Axereaver?

Yes

Edited by Zhuge Liang

i remember having base seren and juan go to town on him

Also his weapon AI seems to be dumb, you can get him to switch to Kamayari, let Renair go to town on him and he doesn't always switch back.

Or something like that, I wasn't making detailed notes.

I remember that in the last release, but I assumed they fixed it because of how silly it is for him to attack Renair with a 0 percent chance of hitting. I guess I was wrong. Oh well, I just dropped Cullahan on a mountain and had him kill the boss.

Teehee, Lord Glenn is in your graphics credits twice. Thought you ought to know~

Not that you really care. o 3o

I killed Driscoll three times. WHY AM I SO BAD

Talk to him with Renair. Bait him with Garath without weapon or melee range weapon, or a bow within the range of his melee attack. (a space further.)

Which boss are you guys talking about again?

8A boss

Halbguy

kinda annoying to kill if his AI doesn't go stupid and stick to using Kamayari and that never happens to me so yeah

dude's a dick

8A boss

Halbguy

kinda annoying to kill if his AI doesn't go stupid and stick to using Kamayari and that never happens to me so yeah

dude's a dick

Oh the one where you meet and acquire Seren?

Yeah, he's pretty mad.

Who the fuck touched anything but the specified numbers in my doc readme

I need to write a function sometimes to lock all the cells that aren't the ones I want you to actually modify to changeable by only Astra and I

Or hell next time I might as well just write a program instead so incompetent people who can't follow simple instructions about what NOT to touch in my fucking docs

thanks for pointing that out btw

Edit: fixed.

Edited by Zhuge Liang

Who the fuck touched anything but the specified numbers in my doc readme

I need to write a function sometimes to lock all the cells that aren't the ones I want you to actually modify to changeable by only Astra and I

Or hell next time I might as well just write a program instead so incompetent people who can't follow simple instructions about what NOT to touch in my fucking docs

thanks for pointing that out btw

Edit: fixed.

Inb4 it happens again.

they better be glad that googledocs don't tell me the emails of whomever touched my stuff

Tho at least if it seriously fucks up beyond my ability to fix things I do have backups

Edited by Zhuge Liang

I suppose you could always just make spreadsheets and put them all into a .zip folder. Admittingly not as convenient, but it would mean that people can't f* up your docs.

Edited by eCut