Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

I beat those zombies handily using a combination of Warrior Driscoll w/steel bow, str blessed Renair w/veritas and Halberd Seren w/dragonpike. Lia and Amelia threw in chip magic damage and Arcus tanked the the first hit.

Edited by Randombobman

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one of the google docs sheets it lists Amelia three times in a row when it should be Amelia, Chester, Crowe

It was fine when I went to check it last night. Eh, what do I know?

Lumi, I think you can pull it off somewhat painlessly in Javascript. If I'm bored/not busy enough, I might make something that does that.

Currently on Chapter 8B, and wondering why I'm broke. Need weapons for, like, everyone, but some of the problems are fixing themselves (Renair is not one of them; she's level 10 with 9 Strength).

If it happens again, we'll simply make the docs private~

I like this idea.

Currently on Chapter 8B, and wondering why I'm broke. Need weapons for, like, everyone, but some of the problems are fixing themselves (Renair is not one of them; she's level 10 with 9 Strength).

You get money at the end of 8B.

Well, this was a fun studying break...

[spoiler=Route A Spoilers + Screenshot Dump]

Not a lot to say, but it was lots of fun going through, really nice and polished and stuff.

I apparently missed... two promotion items? The ones not in 14A.

213pvm1.png

SO good at FE. Although some turns are me obsessively protecting Katrina, finding out ChesterxCrowe A wasn't complete,super dragon paranoia and ferrying Chester everywhere to open things.

That chapter was sorta annoying more so since I'm bad at this. I also had poor planning and ran out of Anima magic, so Amelia was half-dodge tank for a while... I also overestimated the Dragons.

Took me a while to figure out why Amelia was so good despite normal-ish stats.... Very few enemy units get decent RES, even most mages seemed to have close to equal DEF and RES. Or maybe that's just me?

Other things.....

15owdih.png

You get WEXP from everything though. Like seriously... Hard to show, but it even pops up for poison damage. I know it happens with the bard too, but this was sort of surprising :/

2nc4a5h.png1pupad.png

Was the House/Village thing always there? I never really noticed before.

30bdbn6.png

One STR away from actually killing him. He runs away with his potion and I couldn't get a one percent crit to happen again. Can you actually do anything with those guys?

349f2nm.png

Not a big deal, but I totally didn't notice the armoury Seren was standing on for a while.

15hruw.png

Just used Arcus's prf, so the Steel Lance is flashing for whatever reason. Not a big deal, but sorta weird.

30j19fr.png

I know they're talking about the OTHER jailbreak, but it's odd considering you just saved Enjorlas from prison.

1z6xdo7.png

I WANTED TO USE YOU... :(

Unintentional favourite part of the game was Erk and Serra Enjorlas and Melissa. They're so nice to each other when they meet up...then...

2hzhcva.pnge7fmv8.png

SUCH A MEANIE ENJIE.

But yeah, I'll probably go through B soon. Had lots of fun with this. Keep doing whatever you're doing. The CGs are pretty too.

I would want to help out with the patch, but I can't hack or sprite or anything - but I can at least help playtest :).

BTW, do you have a list of the support conversations that are currently in the patch? Wanna see all of the new ones if I can.

EDIT: Lumi's DoF banner links here, but the others don't. Any particular reason?

Edited by pichupal

You get WEXP from everything though. Like seriously... Hard to show, but it even pops up for poison damage. I know it happens with the bard too, but this was sort of surprising :/

is actually my fault i'll probably get around to fixing that later

EDIT: Lumi's DoF banner links here, but the others don't. Any particular reason?

Because I forgot to change it

ignore that changing it to the tumblr in a sec

If you didn't go to 8Ax you missed one and if you didn't find the one in 10A you missed the other. The rest of the promotion items are in fairly obvious locations and in the case of 12A and 13A, impossible to miss.

The house/villages in 9A are always there, yes.

I'll leave Astra to handle gameplay questions :P

Edited by Zhuge Liang

If you didn't go to 8Ax you missed one and if you didn't find the one in 10A you missed the other. The rest of the promotion items are in fairly obvious locations and in the case of 12A and 13A, impossible to miss.

Oh, so I guess I just missed one. Getting 8Ax wasn't too hard, but maybe I got lucky with the NPC army getting to the boss to help out, and Renair having the Lancereaver can't remember its new name with her.

The house/villages in 9A are always there, yes.

I wasn't really all that clear :/ I meant to mention on how it's called a house before you visit it, and a village after. It's pretty minor though, soyou could just ignore it. I actually can't remember what chapter in FE7/8 the one square villages came from, but maybe I'll see if I can dig up a sav and find out for myself.

Thanks for answering!

Huh, wait, there was one in 10A? I don't remember getting it if there was one... I know there was one in the old patch, but I assumed it was removed. And it wasn't in either of the chests (they contain money and a Training Lance), and I don't remember the Augury mentioning it, so unless it's a reward for keeping all the NPCs alive, I don't know where it is.

Huh, wait, there was one in 10A? I don't remember getting it if there was one... I know there was one in the old patch, but I assumed it was removed. And it wasn't in either of the chests (they contain money and a Training Lance), and I don't remember the Augury mentioning it, so unless it's a reward for keeping all the NPCs alive, I don't know where it is.

All I know is that there's a door that I've no idea how to get past.

I... didn't even know there was a warp staff. In my defense, this is my first playthrough, but by all means, elucidate me.

It felt like there was one.

Lemme facecheck my chapter 11A inventory.

Nope, just two heal staffs, and nothing else...

qq

Edited by Ubel Engel

[spoiler=Route A Spoilers + Screenshot Dump]

Not a lot to say, but it was lots of fun going through, really nice and polished and stuff.

I apparently missed... two promotion items? The ones not in 14A.

213pvm1.png

SO good at FE. Although some turns are me obsessively protecting Katrina, finding out ChesterxCrowe A wasn't complete,super dragon paranoia and ferrying Chester everywhere to open things.

Don't worry, my first run of the chapter (Which was with stronger dragons/weapons on enemies) was about the same, 38ish turns.

That chapter was sorta annoying more so since I'm bad at this. I also had poor planning and ran out of Anima magic, so Amelia was half-dodge tank for a while... I also overestimated the Dragons.

Yes, the dragons aren't that tough when you actually go up to fight them. Originally, the center dragon had 20 defence and 20 res, boosted by the throne def and original res buff from the throne, making magic useless on it.

Took me a while to figure out why Amelia was so good despite normal-ish stats.... Very few enemy units get decent RES, even most mages seemed to have close to equal DEF and RES. Or maybe that's just me?

mages op

Other things.....

15owdih.png

goddammit cam

2nc4a5h.png1pupad.png

Was the House/Village thing always there? I never really noticed before.

They were always there.

30bdbn6.png

One STR away from actually killing him. He runs away with his potion and I couldn't get a one percent crit to happen again. Can you actually do anything with those guys?

No, they're just there for plot purposes.

15hruw.png

Just used Arcus's prf, so the Steel Lance is flashing for whatever reason. Not a big deal, but sorta weird.

That...is weird, yes.

1z6xdo7.png

I WANTED TO USE YOU... :(

Now you get to wait a year till the next patch comes out.

Unintentional favourite part of the game was Erk and Serra Enjorlas and Melissa. They're so nice to each other when they meet up...then...

2hzhcva.pnge7fmv8.png

SUCH A MEANIE ENJIE.

The best.

But yeah, I'll probably go through B soon. Had lots of fun with this. Keep doing whatever you're doing. The CGs are pretty too.

I would want to help out with the patch, but I can't hack or sprite or anything - but I can at least help playtest :).

BTW, do you have a list of the support conversations that are currently in the patch? Wanna see all of the new ones if I can.

Replies in bold.

Thank Lumi for those CGs~

No I do not, I haven't been keeping track of supports.

Lumi is special.

Are we going to get more promotion items like... soon? Because so far in Chapter 14 I've only seen one of each except the Whip, and some of my units are starting to cap their level...

In the next patch, Ch 15 gets a sudden influx of promo items. If I ever make a harder version of the hack, I'll be giving out promo items earlier.

I... didn't even know there was a warp staff. In my defense, this is my first playthrough, but by all means, elucidate me.

There is no warp staff.

So those one space Villages were always labeled as Houses? That seems a little odd, but whatever. Really can't remember at all what they were like. It threw me off because I didn't expect to recruit people at first, but unlike the actual FE, I visit every house in hacks.

Wasn't all that clear, but I was talking about this:

2nkolj.png

if that house tile becomes one of these then IS goofed when they set the tile configuration for that tileset in FE8

I personally always thought it said village from the get-go but I guess I'll have to check FE8

Yeah, they just messed up

or maybe that was intentional, for what reason, I have no idea

Edited by Kitty of Time