Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Fire Emblem: Dream of Five has exceeded my expectations. It's everything I wanted in a Fire Emblem hack; a well planned story, great script multidimensional characters, and the graphics are very well done. Probably one of the best hacks I've played thus far. I'm looking forward to future updates.

Edited by Evalcin

For chapter 10A, I only have eight lock pick worth and take 2 chests, so i only have 8 empty room with doors, but which has "event" or easter eggs like the one for Partisan?

Edit:

oh sht

It seems there is an empty room, but I didn't have time to get my thief over there and unlock it for whatever inside it. (Boss died to poison the next turn after thief got to door lol)

Edited by Ubel Engel

For chapter 10A, I only have eight lock pick worth and take 2 chests, so i only have 8 empty room with doors, but which has "event" or easter eggs like the one for Partisan?

Edit:

oh sht

It seems there is an empty room, but I didn't have time to get my thief over there and unlock it for whatever inside it. (Boss died to poison the next turn after thief got to door lol)

I had a similar speculation and opened half the doors to kill the reinforcements, then the boss speech/event around turn 19 kicked in and even the doors I'd opened got the same reinforcements again. Yay exp farm :/

My neck's sore.

The chapter 11a is hard as Hel.

Been sitting here trying to beat it with same set-up just cuz one of my guy died before i even could finish it. (Literally finished knight walls, then a guy died now I'm stuck with bad luck hits.)

Actually I already forgot which chapter it was, but it's right after the whole prison attack, it's one where you're trying to escape.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Man I must not be using enough units and/or taking to long to kill everything in reach, because i feel like my core units are way OP

Renairlvl19.png

Kolbanelvl18.png

Ilanicelvl19.png

Driscolllvl21.png

Lialvl21.png

Arcuslvl19.pngEnjolraslvl16.png

Dammit, I couldn't find the spoiler option and didn't have the correct coding for it the first time. Help mod?

Edited by Randombobman

Man I must not be using enough units and/or taking to long to kill everything in reach, because i feel like my core units are way OP

Dammit, I couldn't find the spoiler option and didn't have the correct coding for it the first time. Help mod?

it's

[spoiler][/spoiler]

And your units are just really blessed. 18 str renair is definitely the show for that.

So is the story for this complete? Or is the whole shebang still in progress?

Not done yet, only done about half the story.