Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Also part of it is blame hackbox and 16 colour restrictions

had to cut down on a lot of things in the original sketch because it wouldn't fit :x

I was cursing the hackbox the entire time over skype as I made the base for it it

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm curious as to why you cant make any new chapters, does it have to do with whats happening with EN and you're taking steps to make sure it doesnt happen with DoF (regarding event ID's and such)>

It's going to take some time getting used to them but... wow. Those two look more mature than they used to, and Annelise actually looks like she's bigger than Ilanice! I'm liking the new hairstyle too.

sprites.png

since i can't make actual chapters

we can make new sprites

(ilanice is next)

AMELIA IS BIGGER THAN KOLBY LOL

Should have checked the size.

and there's a spot on Annie, Dannie

Wait nvm snow... I forgot that map has snow. xD

It's going to take some time getting used to them but... wow. Those two look more mature than they used to, and Annelise actually looks like she's bigger than Ilanice! I'm liking the new hairstyle too.

Exactly why Illy is getting fixed again asdf

Edited by Amelia

i'm curious as to why you cant make any new chapters, does it have to do with whats happening with EN and you're taking steps to make sure it doesnt happen with DoF (regarding event ID's and such)>

en's problem isn't with event id's after all

I actually liked Annelise's old look. But this way she looks more 'unique'. so I can't complain too much. And she looks as tough now as her high strength and defence stats would indicate, rather than being just another flying princess.

...I guess being the last survivor of a lost kingdom (or whatever the name 'R' blurb implied), she'd have to be fairly tough to get out where no one else did.

And Amelia's a definite improvement in my eyes.

...I'll have to keep an old Do5 patch around whenever the next one comes out, just so I can compare sprites (and scripts, I'll be interested to see how noticeable the changes are that 'revising' brings).

AMELIA IS BIGGER THAN KOLBY LOL

Should have checked the size.

"Hold up a sec!" the young woman cried at this latest description. "Didn't ya say Kolbane was a tall man, head level with a pegasi snout? I struggle to believe a mere slip of a girl could better such a height."

"Ah," said the bard, a cheeky twinkle coming to his eye, "'tis a puzzlement to be sure. But for you young lass, I may be able to shed some light on the matter.

"You see, our Kolbane was in bafflement too. Why, here was a lass of a mere fifteen turns of the seasons who could look him in the eye, not stare up at him from below. It almost unnerved him... until he considered to look down.

The girl was on stilts-"

...the Bard broke off and ducked, narrowly avoiding a slap to the face. From his new position crouched on the floor, he observed the annoyed faces of his audience.

"...I deserved that, didn't I? Oh, 'twas a fool idea to try my hand with jokes..."

Edited by Wayward Winds

Snigger. Looks like we got ourselves a good old double agent...

No special wyvern in a lonely, out of the way cell though. (Just an idea. If Renair's promoting to Draco Lord/Draco Maiden/Draco whatever at the end of this chapter, how about having the lucky beast somewhere in the story? I quite like the idea of a wyvern that's just been waiting for the lost heir to house Draiche to return. Or perhaps mister there happens to be her father, and comes out of his little meeting with Farrell quite poorly. Hey presto, Renair inherits his wyvern.)

Actually, I'm just going to shut up. I have no idea what you're planning, and I have no intention of changing that.

"Rout then talk" seems a pretty funny goal. I was doing something like that too recently~

Though it's not much different from a normal "defeat all" goal unless you don't make an original chapter design as well.

I'm curious to see what you pulled out this time, Astra~

Edited by Alfred Kamon