• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

callonme_zps5f13677e.gif

This is amazing. Can we get an updated one? shot

yes i can use it in my fe6.5 hack

yes yes yes

can i does use in my fe8.5 hack? no one will notice theyre the same.

Edited by Bryan

Eh. You can think about it in many ways. I mean, think back to all the avatars you have ever had for any length of time. Did you honestly go an ask the artists for the Fire Emblem games to use there work as a basis for an avatar or something similar? Probably not. And judging from ALS, post, Argo probably didn't go and ask for permission to use the works of the individual sprites and compile them into an a GIF. Then again, there might be some consensus from everyone involved that doesn't matter how the sprites were used. Or maybe they were all yours to begin with. I do not really know.

There is no ill-will coming from me about having used it for a little while. I'm admiring the compilation really.

But to be considerate of the request, its removed.

You are correct that most people who use avatars didn't ask the artist to use said avatar, but I'm fairly sure the majority of us would take our avatars down if the artist in question asked us

and so I thank you for your cooperation c:

for the record, agro did ask als to post it, or rather als told him to ~'3'~

Edited by seph1212

lol i wasn't even being serious

actually okay it would have been nice to have been asked since it took me two hours to put it together

also it looks better when you watch it with this playing

Edited by Agro

lol i wasn't even being serious

actually okay it would have been nice to have been asked since it took me two hours to put it together

also it looks better when you watch it with this playing

not to drive this post off a cliff, but I must say I literally was having one bad day today, and that just cheered me up a lot xD Thank you Agro :D Anyways hope progress on this project continues with no road blocks.

next beta comes out whenever it's finished

as a direct result of this post it'll probably get pushed back another month so we can compile the support list

Edited by CT075

SO LIKE

dof is cancelled

furet quit and lumi quit

can't do this shit by myself let alone write this thing by itself

have a good day folks

asif.PNG

furet actually quit but lumi didn't and eclipse is now writing for dof

/terrible at april fools

1. So i've just finished my 1st playthrough of the musain route and had alot of trouble finding the "legendary" / ancient weapon there, checked like every possible corner with pegasus and wyverns but found nothing. Only thing i could not check was the throne because i killed the dragons of left and right 1st.. So can anybody tell me where was this weapon hidden?

2. the next chapter goes to "Chapter 19: The dragon's gate", i know that this patch only goes to chapters 14 but should i save it on mid game chapter 14 to continue my game after the new patch comes out, or isnt there any problem if i save it at the "dragon's gate" and patch it later?

3. Any news when is the new patch coming out? This game is amazing.