[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

All this bickering. People are gonna come here expecting updates, and see people having an argument over grammar.

Well do5 is pretty active so it's not that uncommon for me to come in and see no activity on the hack itself exhibited in the newest posts.

Come Blind Archer let's argue over the significance of people seeing people argue over grammar.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this bickering. People are gonna come here expecting updates, and see people having an argument over grammar.

I just did this. Jesus guys who gives a flying fuck if it's are or is. It's very clearly comprehensible, it's not like it's stupidly ambiguous or far from coherent English. Actually I need to go ask one of you guys a question on Skype or something :$

• 2 weeks later...

9ascreens.png

I actually had some free time today, and good thing it resulted in a chapter being pretty much remade and completed. errybody meteor

Credit to Feaw for the map palette and Kitty of Time for making it insertable, as well as Lord Glenn for giving me permission to use his Meteor icon.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Why I was just thinking about how I wanted to see some new screen shots! You've read my mind. :)

I agree that the palette is a little dull but nice non-the-less! Always nice to see new animations as well. :)

Edited by eCut

-looks at the meteor screenshot. Laughs and starts playing THAT theme. You know the one. The latin chorus one. Mr. White Haired Pretty-boy who isn't the first one because the first White-haired pretty boy Squeenix made was from Dragon Warrior/Quest IV-

Edited by Kisume

The enemies are all level 1 or 2 because the creators are trolls so you always get low EXP. You get a healer in Ch 4, although in the new (as yet unreleased) patch you get one in the Prologue. Yeah, Ch.3 is ridiculous in the public patch.

chapter 3 is not hard at all =(

the one that actually was kind of hard was where you had to escape to the fort. that one took me awhile to figure out how to do optimally.

You mean the one where you come out of the woods or some shit with Juan Carlos raining shit on you

That one was a pain

Wait really are you sure? 'Dem map tiles, can't believe FE8 had such an ugly looking castle-ish tileset lol

oh hi Jacob. if he's the opposite of Serra does then shouldn't his hair color be like dark blue or something instead of light pink? idk