[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI that this hack is planned to be featured in episode 6 of FEWUT?!, a Fire Emblem talk show, as the "Hack of the Day". You don't have to do anything on your part, but if you have anything you want to tell me or if you want to make a guest appearance, you have about 2-3 weeks to do so. That is all.

Just an FYI that this hack is planned to be featured in episode 6 of FEWUT?!, a Fire Emblem talk show, as the "Hack of the Day". You don't have to do anything on your part, but if you have anything you want to tell me or if you want to make a guest appearance, you have about 2-3 weeks to do so. That is all.

K, you won't have much to base that podcast thing on unless I release the hack within that time, since any information you say will be outdated.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I'm not going to be playing the hack, just talking about it

K, you won't have much to base that podcast thing on unless I release the hack within that time, since any information you say will be outdated.

and i doubt this

Well, first things first, this isn't a release post, sad to say. I wanted to release the hack on the day NCFC started, but that ended up not happening. However, this allows me to polish the project even more. (Such as, adding additional talk conversations per chapter.)

Trailer made for NCFC, made in 30 minutes.

Sorry guys.

Red haired dude is less adorable, I don't like him anymore.

(even if it is better worksmanship)

"Anything you want to tell me?"

"Well there's a good chance most everything you say will be rendered invalid if you don't play the new patch"

"GOD SHUT UP ASTRA I AM SICK OF YOUR SHIT"

@Furet lol he could always give me the new patchI'm not going to be saying anything all that major about the hack, it's just kind of a heads-up that it exists and what it's general traits are (e.g. it's a new story on a new world, it hacks this, that, etc., the people who work on it are *insert some names here*, the current patch is outdated, the next patch is supposed to come out soon hopefully within a week of me posting the episode, since that's the idea) etc., unless you all change your names, turned the hack back into a reskin, and burned 100% of your old work, I really doubt anything I am going to say is going to be all that outdated >_>'

Well, first things first, this isn't a release post, sad to say. I wanted to release the hack on the day NCFC started, but that ended up not happening. However, this allows me to polish the project even more. (Such as, adding additional talk conversations per chapter.)

Trailer made for NCFC, made in 30 minutes.

Sorry guys.

Am I the only one completely taken aback by :28? It is actually so cool the you have your on CG scenes. It's extremely well-drawn too!

Am I the only one completely taken aback by :28? It is actually so cool the you have your on CG scenes. It's extremely well-drawn too!

i think it's because they've been there for a while...

I think so, many people have viewed it with no problems.

Thank Lumi, there are 5 cgs in the game currently.

They look better not inserted

• 2 weeks later...