Guess which staff member retires next

General Spoon

Which one?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which staff member will retire first?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was positive you'd say something like this, but this will never stop me from teasing anyone here.

That is why I like you so much ejv21d.gif

It's because he's French, we French are quite into teasing ;3

I am french as well and I'm not perverted.

shut up

I am french as well and I'm not perverted.

shut up

Oh really?

Well, maybe not to us...

We are? Granted I'm only like 6.25%...

... on further thought, yeah, we totally are.

XD

I've been livin' in Quebec for about 3 years now, and have a 50% French heritage. We're pretty pervy XD

Nightmare will be next RL stuff will get in the way, recently he started doing children's parties and the last one didn't turn out so well

fwsrbn.jpg

After that many fatalities I can't picture him doing much outside of prison for a while, unless that's somebody else but how many robo-cops can there be?

We are not schizophrenic, thank you very much!

Hmph could've fooled me:P

Edited by mikethfc

Narga and Life don't like me anyway (so I don't see why I should like them)

But I neither dislike nor hate you. I'm basically indifferent. It seems to me as though you actively dislike me. It's not exactly a fair trade here.

and I wouldn't mind Tangerine if she stopped teasing me.

Tangerine wouldn't be Tangerine if she stopped teasing people for even 1 second. It's a large part of who she is. I think she'd have an identity crisis if she stopped teasing people.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Tangerine wouldn't be Tangerine if she stopped teasing people for even 1 second. It's a large part of who she is. I think she'd have an identity crisis if she stopped teasing people.

Nah, it's all about expressing emotions through emoticons. One time, her emoticons stopped working on MSN and she went more batshit insane than 5 girls during PMS at once.

Edited by Sirius

Nah, it's all about expressing emotions through emoticons. One time, her emoticons stopped working on MSN and she went more batshit insane than 5 girls during PMS at once.

Why was she not talking to me at this time.

Why was she not talking to me at this time.

this was like, august or july of last year or something, around when sirius and I first started talking a lot. You probably were not on at the time :P.

More insane, right?

NO :(

You weren't around. Sometimes she logs on MSN and bugs a random person to fill the void when you're gone, though this instance was before the first visit.

How would you know stuff like that? Hahaha. I talk to a bunch of people on MSN usually, mostly irl friends. Though I do have more of you guys added on MSN than I originally thought I would when I joined.