Easy Mode Tier List

I'm thinking those royals need to move down but idk where to

While we're speaking of royals, what happened to Tibarn < Nailah? Also, Low and Bottom tiers got cut off from the list.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigrun is useful in four chapters. Muarim is useful in four chapters. Seems better than Kieran and Makalov's 2 chapters each.

Yet far worse than the other people in their tier (see: Gatrie, Aran, Nephenee etc).

Also, Ilyana has many more chapters of usefulness and is far below them all. They too could be overrated you know ;).

Why not?

In EM all edward does is double SM's that Nolan can't. In contrast, however, Nolan deals more damage per hit, is more durable come part 3 and is probably better in endgame as well. Also earth support and manly beard.

Edited by Kevin

Yet far worse than the other people in their tier (see: Gatrie, Aran, Nephenee etc).

Also, Ilyana has many more chapters of usefulness and is far below them all. They too could be overrated you know ;).

Gatrie has zero chapters of usefulness. Same goes for Ilyana. They are simply too slow (in terms of movement speed). There is practically nothing they do that cannot be offered by multiple characters with better movement.

In EM all edward does is double SM's that Nolan can't. In contrast, however, Nolan deals more damage per hit, is more durable come part 3 and is probably better in endgame as well. Also earth support and manly beard.

You're forgetting the part he starts 1RKO'ing faster thanks to fast Str/Spd growths. =/

Gatrie has zero chapters of usefulness. Same goes for Ilyana. They are simply too slow (in terms of movement speed). There is practically nothing they do that cannot be offered by multiple characters with better movement.

I take it that you are going to give us an example of this, right?

Soren does not have better movement than Gatrie or Ilyana.

Ilyana has the downside of having stats that are truly awful. And we need to endure her failure in Part 1 as well.

Soren does have better movement than Gatrie. It's possible to shove Soren, he's much easier to rescue, and he takes lower penalties from thickets and ledges. He also has better movement in the desert. He also attacks at 1-2 range, so he's more flexible in his positioning.

He also has better movement in the desert.

Which is irrelevent as Soren is locked to Ike's route in Part 4.

He also attacks at 1-2 range, so he's more flexible in his positioning.

Hand Axes/Javelins and the like exist for Gatrie to use, y'know!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Ilyana does have better movement than Gatrie. It's possible to shove Ilyana, she's much easier to rescue, and she takes lower penalties from thickets and ledges. She also has better movement in the desert. She also attacks at 1-2 range, so she's more flexible in his positioning.

Don't really see much difference.

And they aren't as strong (or in the earliest sections of Part 3, as accurate).

I take it you haven't actually ever played Easy Mode, right? Because I have and I've never had any accuracy issues whatsoever (on any of my playthroughs).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Except Ilyana's actually good in Part 1.

How? She's terrible. She has crap movement and is one of the only people who actually has durability issues. Can't do anything in 1-6, for example, or 1-7, or 1-8, or 1-E.

I take it you haven't actually ever played Easy Mode, right? Because I have and I've never had any accuracy issues whatsoever.

But he does have accuracy issues. Especially when you consider biorhythm or WTD. Even at level 20/1, he only has like 85 hit on level 5 Warriors at neutral biorhythm with a Javelin, so it can go lower.

Don't really see much difference.

When doubling and ORKOing and not dying is quite easy to accomplish, even minor differences in movement type are important.

Edited by Anouleth

Nolan starts with issues, Edward starts with none both end great Eddie > Nolan.

Ilyana is considered better than Soren for availability lead, being a potential Tormod replacement, being able to join in 4-3, and actually being a good unit to deploy in Part 1 unlike Soren in Part 3(?). Thats the logic i'm using if you see flaws please let me know.

Made some changes

where do I put the unranked?

Edited by Queen_Elincia

The herons could all go into highest tier, or near it. I'd say that Rafiel > Reyson because not wasting a turn to transform and be able to galdr 4 units on turn 1 over wasting a turn and doing the same afterwards. This is specially important in 4-e where most chapters can be 1 turned. Plus mobility issues can be solved with boots and celerity. if its really that big of a deal.

AM' timestamp='1298599955' post='1473081']

The herons could all go into highest tier, or near it. I'd say that Rafiel > Reyson because not wasting a turn to transform and be able to galdr 4 units on turn 1 over wasting a turn and doing the same afterwards[/b]. This is specially important in 4-e where most chapters can be 1 turned. Plus mobility issues can be solved with boots and celerity. if its really that big of a deal.

Thats true and I agree

Rafiel is a great candidate for boots in endgame or better yet have Kurth use smite ^_^

but Reyson has more availability and dodge which is why he is considered better.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Yeah, Reyson is really clutch in Part 3. I don't know if you could say the same thing about Rafiel in some of his chapters, like 1-8.

his presence doesn't affect much in 1-8, though he can help some units gain cexp his positioning is so off. Where as Reyson is needed for chapters like 3-5 and that volcano chapter as well, and the ever most boring 3-7.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Dodge doesn't really matter on a heron, why are they getting hit in the first place? But yes it all comes down to Part 3 vs Part 4 usefulness. I can't really argue much more cause i'm going to be totally biased for Rafiel...

Dodge doesn't really matter on a heron, why are they getting hit in the first place? But yes it all comes down to Part 3 vs Part 4 usefulness. I can't really argue much more cause i'm going to be totally biased for Rafiel...

me too :) I personally think Rafiel > Reyson forever but the present facts say its the opposite.