Easy Mode Tier List

Boyd and Mia should go above the hawks IMO, with Boyd being ahead of Mia. They've at least got 1~2 range, can support each other and can rack up so much EXP in 3-5 it's feasible for a 3-7 promotion, when the Hawks come. 1~2 range beats whatever the hawks can offer after that.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd and Mia should go above the hawks IMO, with Boyd being ahead of Mia. They've at least got 1~2 range, can support each other and can rack up so much EXP in 3-5 it's feasible for a 3-7 promotion, when the Hawks come. 1~2 range beats whatever the hawks can offer after that.

Hawks have great mobility, which is very useful in 4-2 and 4-3.

I don't think Boyd or Mia are going to rack up a lot of experience in 3-5 when we will probably 1-turn it.

• 3 weeks later...

Leanne should be above Rafiel. Yes she only can affect two allies, but she has more availability and can, you know, FLY. She's essential in 2-E when she can revitalize Haar and Elincia and then fly back to safety while they can have two chances to destroy enemies in a turn. Not to mention she won't get royally fucked when everyone's 100 spaces ahead of her.

I'm pretty sure Jill should be higher. She can solo her joining chapter. She's barely outweighed by the Steel Axe which is remedied within the first three level-ups. Hand Axe and Iron Axe will cure this and she'll still obliterate. Steel Axe!Jill OHKO's the Peggies in her joining chapter and she'll probably hit better with the Hammer than Nolan because of her better Skill and Speed.

Not to mention she's invaluable in Endgame because of her crazyawesome growths and ability to max most stats. Also, ability to join the GMercs instead of sticking with Mary Sue and the Fail Brigade. Also, she gets a Brave Axe. For herself. Which she can use to whack Kitties and Tigers to oblivion.

• 3 weeks later...

Edward and Nolan scream Top tier material to me. I mean, lol, Edward can 1RKO right off the bat. Nolan just needs some Spd.

Sothe does the same thing at 1-2 range with better movement. Volug also has better movement, but there is the problem of gauge... Jill has better movement as well, but availability issues.

Volug has no gauge issues on EM. he kills everything with wildheart

That doesn't stop gauge issues. In part 3 and beyond he can still end up untransforming at a bad time due to gauge as wildheart stops preventing gauge loss.

Volug has no gauge issues on EM. he kills everything with wildheart

No, he doesn't, because his stats are suckified because of wildheart's effect. He barely ORKOes anything in Part III, which leaves him open to be surrounded more.

Then how come my volug killed everytihng it saw in part three using wildheart and it was freaking NM? Also his gauge issues are minimal as long as he dont solo maps

Keyword: My.

Boyd > Shinon?! I will have to disagree only in this. Then im pretty much agreed XD

I'll assume it involves 'Shinon can only smash in one guy's face a turn' and/or 'Boyd's speed isn't as shit anymore.'

Edited by Furetchen

Boyd > Shinon?! I will have to disagree only in this. Then im pretty much agreed XD

This was discussed before ^_^. Although Shinnon doubles automatically he can only face 1 enemy per player phase or 2 enemies if Reyson/Leanne, in enemy phase he wont counter or deals really low damage with crossbow/bowgun compared to Boyd who can easily use speedwings which are in less competition thanks to easy mode ^^'. Once Boyd begins doubling he's facing more enemies than Shinnon and killing more things too therefore Boyd > Shinnon ^_^ Boyd may cost speedwings but he's alot easier to fix up than Shinnon's lack of enemy phase ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

VOlug also has no Gauge issues in NM. He has wildheart, with which he does KO. Bexp praying for his strenth isn't needed since he increases damage with his strike level. As long as he can keep doubling enemies, he'll be fine. And he's got HP enough to compensate for eventual def & res failure.

Then how come my volug killed everytihng it saw in part three using wildheart and it was freaking NM? Also his gauge issues are minimal as long as he dont solo maps

VOlug also has no Gauge issues in NM. He has wildheart, with which he does KO. Bexp praying for his strenth isn't needed since he increases damage with his strike level. As long as he can keep doubling enemies, he'll be fine. And he's got HP enough to compensate for eventual def & res failure.

Volug needs to be Str-blessed when using Wildheart to 1RKO passed Part 1.

You know, the easy way to resolve this dispute is to get some enemy stats for 3-6 on EM. I'm not inclined to believe that 19-21 AS doubles cats and 30-32 atk 2HKOs tigers, but anything is possible.

Some of the transformed cats have low speed. I remember Meg doubling cats w/o brave sword. Zihark and Sothe also doubled them.

I had him eat an Energy Drop as well. He really needed it since he was borderline there. And this was at the HM draft, where he had 16 - > 24 Str (38 Atk) for me.

You know, the easy way to resolve this dispute is to get some enemy stats for 3-6 on EM. I'm not inclined to believe that 19-21 AS doubles cats and 30-32 atk 2HKOs tigers, but anything is possible.

On Easy Mode, Volug will probably be more like level 19 or 20, giving him 22AS. Now, I don't know what levels the Cats are, but they only need to be level 12 in order to proc 20AS. Assuming 32ATK, he barely 3HKOes level 12 Tigers and 2HKOes level 12 Cats.

Around 40ATK is needed to 2HKO those Tigers, btw. So Sothe, 20/10 Nolan, 20/14 Aran, 20/15 Energy Drop Jill, and 20/12 Edward (with a +ATK support) can all pull it off (although Edward has Wrath/Resolve h4x so he doesn't really need to ORKO and Aran obviously never doubles Cats). I suppose if Volug reaches SS Strike, he can takes the energy drop and ORKO the Tigers, but I don't know if the low Part 1 enemy density permits that.

(I don't know what the typical gap between NM levels and EM levels are, but if it's 2-3 like the gap between NM and HM, level 11-12 is about right.)

Around 40ATK is needed to 2HKO those Tigers, btw. So Sothe, 20/10 Nolan, 20/14 Aran, 20/15 Energy Drop Jill, and 20/12 Edward (with a +ATK support) can all pull it off

I have a 20/6 Edward at the beginning of 3-6 (with a Nolan A support) and he can one-round tigers easily with Cadalbolg... and he doesn't have Beastfoe either (Nolan has it). Care to explain that?

I have a 20/6 Edward at the beginning of 3-6 (with a Nolan A support) and he can one-round tigers easily with Cadalbolg... and he doesn't have Beastfoe either (Nolan has it). Care to explain that?

Capped Str Edward has 39 Mt with Caladbolg, which will get most of the tigers if 40 gets all of them. Your Edward is Str blessed.

If you have access to enemy levels, then post them already. I'm just making guesses about what level the enemies are based on NM and HM because I don't actually know what levels enemies have in Easy Mode.