Easy Mode Tier List

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expanding on what RFoF said, Micaiah is not going to be on the front lines. She will have all the magic she needs for healing from BEXP before 1-E (she is tier 1, so it's cheap, plus Magic is one of her highest growths).

Plus, occasionally you need two heals in one turn and the Ally Bishop can't heal.

Is either one making particularly good use of it in EM? What is either of them really going to do with it?

Micky can spamheal/spampurge in III-13 because she can't cross the line, which, with Sothe around, usually 2HKOes Tigers. Since Daein NPC's are useless except for being bodies, the DB needs healers, especially people who are going to hold down the front lines and rack up massive kills like Edward, Nolan, and Volug.

In fairness Laura can sleep Ike because she can move around but Micky is better off with Physic in III-13 because she won't get attacked, period--Laura will, so she needs to have Light tomes equipped so she can counter better. She's not going to be doing too much damage unless she got babied/arm scrolled. Odds are she'll be using Ellight at best to fight and she'll not be hitting hard.

Micky can spamheal/spampurge in III-13 because she can't cross the line, which, with Sothe around, usually 2HKOes Tigers. Since Daein NPC's are useless except for being bodies, the DB needs healers, especially people who are going to hold down the front lines and rack up massive kills like Edward, Nolan, and Volug.

In fairness Laura can sleep Ike because she can move around but Micky is better off with Physic in III-13 because she won't get attacked, period--Laura will, so she needs to have Light tomes equipped so she can counter better. She's not going to be doing too much damage unless she got babied/arm scrolled. Odds are she'll be using Ellight at best to fight and she'll not be hitting hard.

No.

1. It's already been noted that 3-13 is the least important of all three DB part 3 maps because of how fast it can potentially be cleared.

2. Micaiah doesn't need a bunch of previous Physic experience to use it well here.

3. Why the hell would you be planning to have Laura get attacked at all? If she's overleveled, she probably made better use of Physic in previous maps anyway.

Laura's healing is mostly from Part 1, arguably Part 3 Micaiah can take over healing but my main reason as to why she's the highest ranked healer is because she heals more than every other healer due to part 1 and her crazy growths can turn her beastly with bexp.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Laura can stand next to Micaiah and they can trade the Physic staff between them. Just because Micaiah 'wants' the experience more doesn't mean Laura can't use it.

Laura can use it, but Micaiah will always have priority if you only need one heal per turn. And since this is easy mode, I can't see any situation where you'd need one consistent healer, let alone two. And let's not forget that Laura has a base Magic of 8, meaning her Physic would only have a range of 4 spaces. She might as well just walk over to whoever needs healing (if she didn't get OHKOd by everything, that is)

Edited by Yuglyoshi

Laura's healing is mostly from Part 1, arguably Part 3 Micaiah can take over healing but my main reason as to why she's the highest ranked healer is because she heals more than every other healer due to part 1 and her crazy growths can turn her beastly with bexp.

But the problem is healing is obsolete in Part 1 unless you decide to be stupid and heal every 1HP of damage. But Micaiah can survive with 1 less HP than her max, and she gets EXP from sacrificing. By Part 3, Micaiah should definately be better unless you give all the DB's BEXP to Laura, but that's dumb too, there are others who want it more.

I call that "free experience," not stupid.

Micaiah benefits from it more. Micaiah can attack before promoting.

Micaiah benefits from it more. Micaiah can attack before promoting.

How are those two statements at all connected? She benefits from healing more because she can attack? What? Why isn't she attacking then? And if Micaiah is doing the healing in part 1 through her only means, guess what? Laura has someone else to heal now. Everyone wins.

I call that "free experience," not stupid.

Free experience for what? A unit who gains hardly anything from level ups, will never promote, and will never see any use beyond Part 1?

In any other game with any other character, healing 1-HP wounds is a good way to get exp. But with Laura, it simply isn't worth those 10 seconds it takes to move her and click the heal button. There's no point.

Edited by Yuglyoshi

Free experience for what? A unit who gains hardly anything from level ups, will never promote, and will never see any use beyond Part 1?

In any other game with any other character, healing 1-HP wounds is a good way to get exp. But with Laura, it simply isn't worth those 10 seconds it takes to move her and click the heal button. There's no point.

Its not hurting anyone though, and if anything its helping micaiah gain some exp, when she can't hurt someone.

That's not true. She helps us 1 turn 3-13 with that exp, at the very least.

Tier list rankings aren't based on time taken. I'm perfectly happy having Laura heal 1 HP in the same turn I finish the map.

Micaiah can heal but Laura can heal Micaiah, it allows flexibility to both, how is that being stupid? Its helping Micaiah face more enemies or be a co-healer.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

How are those two statements at all connected? She benefits from healing more because she can attack? What? Why isn't she attacking then? And if Micaiah is doing the healing in part 1 through her only means, guess what? Laura has someone else to heal now. Everyone wins.

Micaiah can't always reach the enemy to attack due to move when units like Jill show up. Micaiah benefits from the EXP more because she might gain Magic so she can attack better.

And it's dumb to give EXP to someone you're not going to use. Laura isn't worth keeping around if her EXP gain before promotion is as slow as a turtle. And two early promotions isn't cool.

It's not like there's an EXP rating. It's not important. If Laura gets 1 heal per map she won't even level in Part 1.

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

So let me check if I understanded this right.

Having entire part 1 of self improvement in form that don't help us almost at all and then at part 3 is there just in case miccy dont have time to do all healing and have either horrid range or swallows our BEXP that could be used to make those units in need of healing basically immortal?

If the answer is yes how on earth he is better than megs shove utility or Rhys's (at least existing unlike Laura's unless we give her insane amounts of BEXP) offence?

So let me check if I understanded this right.

Having entire part 1 of self improvement in form that don't help us almost at all and then at part 3 is there just in case miccy dont have time to do all healing and have either horrid range or swallows our BEXP that could be used to make those units in need of healing basically immortal?

If the answer is yes how on earth he is better than megs shove utility or Rhys's (at least existing unlike Laura's unless we give her insane amounts of BEXP) offence?

Even on easy mode, I wouldn't count on evading laguz attacks. Also, I wouldn't count on the NPC Bishop to heal my own units.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Funny thing.

I would count on Eddie with resolve and earth support. Nolan has Tarvos to keep himself alive, Aran is immortal, Jill has lower than normal enemy density and natural bulk from being top canditate for Paragon. Sothe has Thickets + support. Volug is bit iffy but I suppose he can pull it off with thickets and C aran or something. :dry:

Funny thing.

I would count on Eddie with resolve and earth support. Nolan has Tarvos to keep himself alive, Aran is immortal, Jill has lower than normal enemy density and natural bulk from being top canditate for Paragon. Sothe has Thickets + support. Volug is bit iffy but I suppose he can pull it off with thickets and C aran or something. :dry:

And eventually, biorhythm comes along and ruins your day. Also, some of those thickets are in less-than-ideal positions to defend from a siege.

Volug has one of the best concete durabilities here. The poor enemy density problem to build his strike is solved by the fact laguz strikes increase x2 in EM. Or was it x4? Either way, Volug with an Energy Drop and an S rank strike 1RKO's everything. :awesome:

And eventually, biorhythm comes along and ruins your day. Also, some of those thickets are in less-than-ideal positions to defend from a siege.

Bad luck comes around at some point sure but somehow I feel it won't Matter too much here because we face low enough changes of death for me to say:

"if bad luck would fuck us up one extra heal won't save us here"

You see Vulneraries are made for use and enemies suiside as it is on EP anyway

Bad luck comes around at some point sure but somehow I feel it won't Matter too much here because we face low enough changes of death for me to say:

"if bad luck would fuck us up one extra heal won't save us here"

You see Vulneraries are made for use and enemies suiside as it is on EP anyway

I think enemies killing themselves on you on E. Phase is part of the problem... And I'd rather KO them on Player Phase and be able to heal off the damage. Besides, I'm much more worried about tigers than cats for obvious reasons.

I think enemies killing themselves on you on E. Phase is part of the problem... And I'd rather KO them on Player Phase and be able to heal off the damage. Besides, I'm much more worried about tigers than cats for obvious reasons.

You do realize that the difference is 1 enemy less on EP because if laura heals you can have one more killed on PP instead of Vulnerary? I don't see how that changes a damn thing...