Easy Mode Tier List

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think DB has all the healing they need in Vulneraries and Miccy.

I dont think I ever used Laura more than twise in the same EM run

Also I think Nephenee does more in 2-1 and 2-2 than Shinon in 3-P and 3-1. After that its Nephy's 1-2 range vs Shinon's 2 range. I think even when Shinon gets 2-3 range Nephy still wins by her 1-2 and by time you obtain Double Bow Nephy has done enough to deserve higher spot on the tier list

One more: Thanks to Easy modes extra exp Marcia > Tanith because Marcy has more availability and she is awesome in every one of her maps. And she has more of them than Tanith has. Tanith having better bases can't make her better here

EDIT: MOTHERFUCKING BROLAN IS NOW MINE

Edited by Sho.M.the.Money

Actually, I used Laura a lot in the DB chapters. You practically need her for the Part 3 chapters, also-one staff user (Miccy) just isn't enough.

She isn't necessary in part 3. Not even in hard mode.

I havent debloyed Laura in part 3. Not. even. once. She is definately not needed. Miccy is MORE than enough

Why wouldn't you deploy Laura? You can deploy them all anyway, and her healing, while not extremely helpful, can't hurt. Keeping her safe isn't hard either with the abundance of chokepoints.

Why wouldn't you deploy Laura? You can deploy them all anyway, and her healing, while not extremely helpful, can't hurt. Keeping her safe isn't hard either with the abundance of chokepoints.

In 3-6, my units always go way out into the river, so not only can Micaiah and Laura not keep up, but the chokepoints are gone as well. The only time either of them will be doing any healing is with the one Physic staff, and that goes to Micaiah because she puts the experience to better use and deploying Laura is just more of a hassle.

In 3-12, there's still only one Physic staff, so Micaiah is still doing all the healing work. Healing with Laura and a Mend staff is easier here than in 3-6 because you don't have to try and move through the rivers, but now Laura is at risk of getting OHKO'd by ranged units. Also, after the abundant amount of exp you get from the last chapter, your units shouldn't be having that much trouble surviving anymore, especially in Easy Mode. 3-13 is even easier.

So yeah, although it's not that big of a detriment to deploy Laura, there's just no point to doing it. I'd rather not have to worry about her.

In 3-6, my units always go way out into the river, so not only can Micaiah and Laura not keep up, but the chokepoints are gone as well. The only time either of them will be doing any healing is with the one Physic staff, and that goes to Micaiah because she puts the experience to better use and deploying Laura is just more of a hassle.

In 3-12, there's still only one Physic staff, so Micaiah is still doing all the healing work. Healing with Laura and a Mend staff is easier here than in 3-6 because you don't have to try and move through the rivers, but now Laura is at risk of getting OHKO'd by ranged units. Also, after the abundant amount of exp you get from the last chapter, your units shouldn't be having that much trouble surviving anymore, especially in Easy Mode. 3-13 is even easier.

So yeah, although it's not that big of a detriment to deploy Laura, there's just no point to doing it. I'd rather not have to worry about her.

If you're talking about harder modes Laura being deployed is Not a hassle especially not in 3-6 where she can use torch staff and co physic with Micaiah. Even on easy mode she's more of an adequate healer since no one is getting hurt past part 1.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

he's not too far off Soren's performance.

Ehh i wouldnt go that far. Soren roflstomps in easy mode. Cuz in Easy Mode, the BEXP for the GMs only has like three or four contenders. Boyd, Mia, Mist, and Soren. Soren can promote as soon as 3-3 or so. Rhys's problem is that he has difficulty doubling even in Easy Mode. I would choose Mist over him even though his combat is better. Mist eventually gets better move. *shrug* Just my opinion.

As for Laura, she works just fine in easy mode and it doesnt hurt to have her around even if shes not even second tier by part 3. Her torch staffing in 3-6 is useful. Like Elincia said, she can co-physic with Micaiah in 3-12 and 3-13.

Edited by Nyarlathotep

^arr. I actually play easy mode quite often (if not like all the time) and Rhys still runs into trouble doubling even after promotion. Soren starts doubling around level 8 or so on some slower enemies. Upon promotions, hes always doubling in easy mode.

Edited by Nyarlathotep

Uh, you can have quite a few 3rd tier GMs by 3-5, and by the end of 3-7 all the GMs you're using should be third tier. I don't think whether or not Rhys/Soren doubles is very relevant, because they will still have worse durability and worse MOV than all of your other units, even if they could ORKO consistently.

She isn't necessary in part 3. Not even in hard mode.

That's quite a shot in the dark seeing as Michaiah couldn't keep up on healing my Jill in Part 3, so I needed a second Physic user.

You know.

Someone like.

...Laura.

That's quite a shot in the dark seeing as Michaiah couldn't keep up on healing my Jill in Part 3, so I needed a second Physic user.

You know.

Someone like.

...Laura.

I've never used laura, even in my few hm pt, though hence my comment... but then again PEMN...

Leanne should be above Rafiel. Yes she only can affect two allies, but she has more availability and can, you know, FLY. She's essential in 2-E when she can revitalize Haar and Elincia and then fly back to safety while they can have two chances to destroy enemies in a turn. Not to mention she won't get royally fucked when everyone's 100 spaces ahead of her.

You know.

Someone like.

...Laura.

In 3-6 and 3-12, there's only one Physic staff available (which Micaiah gets dibs on), so I think you're remembering something wrong here.

And obviously Laura gets one or both of the Physic staffs in 3-13, but not only can that chapter be completed in 2-3 turns, but it is by far the least difficult chapter for the DB in Part 3. Jill in particular should have no problem surviving at all.

You can trade the Physic staff between Micaiah and Laura, and Fiona can even ferry it, not really like she has better things to do. Value on easy mode though? I would say Laura's healing, which is useful but not major on hard mode, is even more situational on easy mode, because of lower enemy density and the fact that everyone has better survivability.

Also, why is Volug so high? He actually doesn't improve on easy mode due to the fact that A) there are less enemies for his strike rank and B) Jill or Nolan or both can carry the DB without him and C) he doesn't benefit as much from BEXP because he needs strength.

Edited by incognito123

You can trade the Physic staff between Micaiah and Laura, and Fiona can even ferry it, not really like she has better things to do.

Why would you ever do this? Micaiah gets priority when it comes to getting the exp from using Physic, and there's no difference between her healing and Laura's healing - except that Micaiah will likely have a significantly better Magic stat, meaning more healing and further range. I'd much rather just leave Laura and Fiona off the map entirely so I don't have to worry about them.

Laura can stand next to Micaiah and they can trade the Physic staff between them. Just because Micaiah 'wants' the experience more doesn't mean Laura can't use it.

But Micaiah will make better use of said experience.