Easy Mode Tier List

You do realize that the difference is 1 enemy less on EP because if laura heals you can have one more killed on PP instead of Vulnerary? I don't see how that changes a damn thing...

...That's what I'm trying to say. I'd rather have Laura heal my units and kill the enemies on Player Phase than use a Vulnerary, let it suicide on enemy Phase, and potentially face more attacks.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...That's what I'm trying to say. I'd rather have Laura heal my unitS and kill the enemies on 1 Player Phase than use a Vulnerary, let it suicide on enemy Phase, and potentially face more attacks.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

LAURA CANT HEAL MORE THAN ONCE PER TURN SO THE DIFFERENCE IS MEANINGLES ONE MORE ENEMY ON EP SO SHE DOESN'T REALLY HELP WHEN BEXP USED TO MAKE HER USEFULL CAN BE USED TO MAKE UNITS SURVIVE MORE ENEMIES PER EP

You may prefer killing more on PP but its meaningless difference from them suiciding on EP.

I prefer to solo the place with Resolve Eddie but my preference don't mean he deserves to be higher on tier list.

Why should your preference bring laura any higher on tier list?

Edited by Sho.M.the.Money

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

LAURA CANT HEAL MORE THAN ONCE PER TURN SO THE DIFFERENCE IS MEANINGLES ONE MORE ENEMY ON EP SO SHE DOESN'T REALLY HELP WHEN BEXP USED TO MAKE HER USEFULL CAN BE USED TO MAKE UNITS SURVIVE MORE ENEMIES PER EP

You may prefer killing more on PP but its meaningless difference from them suiciding on EP.

I prefer to solo the place with Resolve Eddie but my preference don't mean he deserves to be higher on tier list.

Why should your preference bring laura any higher on tier list?

...I could say "Micaiah can't heal more than once per turn" and it'd make just as much sense.

And since you brought them up: Meg takes a lot of movement penalties. Rhys may have a good offense, but he can't use BEXP well, and he won't be doubling anytime soon. Also, Rhys being stuck at 30 attack for a long time does him no favors.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Laura not getting BEXP isn't a disadvantage, especially considering the low amount of it we get in Part 1. Laura does not need BEXP to do her job, while (almost) everyone else in the DB does. Advantage: Laura.

Also, Rhys being stuck at 30 attack for a long time does him no favors.

Tell me about it. Why can't we forge Light Tomes in Part 3?

Edited by Radiant Dragon

...I could say "Micaiah can't heal more than once per turn" and it'd make just as much sense.

And since you brought them up: Meg takes a lot of movement penalties. Rhys may have a good offense, but he can't use BEXP well, and he won't be doubling anytime soon.

1st Miccy not doing much better makes Laura being useless more acceptable perhaps?

2nd Meg's shove helps once per chapter (turn 1) By shoveing those good units Laura can't shove

3rd How exactly Laura does anything that is worth higher spot than Rhys offence

4th Laura is waste of BEXP

EDIT

Long time? You mean untill lolearly promotion thanks to easy mode exp

1st Miccy not doing much better makes Laura being useless more acceptable perhaps?

2nd Meg's shove helps once per chapter (turn 1) By shoveing those good units Laura can't shove

1: Still not making much more sense. Laura being able to heal means Micaiah can attack, or we can heal twice in a turn. She's a net positive.

2: Healing > Shoving

3: Rhys' offence kind of sucks. They're both healers, but the DB need healers more

4: So?

You people need to make up your minds on what deployment is assumed. Because Rhys is the textbook definition of 'combat failure'. Even in EM, he's slow and frail and does shit damage with shit movement, and if Laura's healing is useless, so is his. The only way he could be better than Laura is if Rhys gets all the BEXP and Speedwings and forges in the universe to drag his combat from 'useless' to 'okay but still has 6 move'. Rhys has nothing to offer in terms of combat except for comedic relief.

1. What the hell is this double standard you're trying to lay down??

2. I can think of a grand total of one, and said unit has high move to begin with.

3. Rhys probably won't even see many opportunities to put his offense to use, and even if he did, being stuck at 30 attack for a long time has got to sting.

4. *points to Radiant Dragon's post*

1: Still not making much more sense. Laura being able to heal means Micaiah can attack, or we can heal twice in a turn. She's a net positive.

2: Healing > Shoving

3: Rhys' offence kind of sucks. They're both healers, but the DB need healers more

4: So?

1 Not too big positive when her healing affects... Not at all

2 Read ^

3 Neither needs healer and Rhys has offence without huge pile of BEXP

Rhys may have a good offense, but he can't use BEXP well,

1. What the hell is this double standard you're trying to lay down??

2. I can think of a grand total of one, and said unit has high move to begin with.

3. Rhys probably won't even see many opportunities to put his offense to use, and even if he did, being stuck at 30 attack for a long time has got to sting.

4. *points to Radiant Dragon's post*

1 Miccy not doing much dont change the fact that Laura don't do much

2 one is more than 0 laura has

3 not many > Laura's 0

1 Miccy not doing much dont change the fact that Laura don't do much

2 one is more than 0 laura has

3 not many > Laura's 0

1. Being the only healer for an entire part is still worth something.

2. You're desperate if you're relying on shoving to help Meg...

3. In fact, Rhys won't be seeing combat at all.

Im merely saying Rhys isnt just healer in mode where healing is not needed in a team where every chapter has forced healer. He has some offence

What is that offense worth, when he doesn't double and has terrible durability and terrible movement?

1. Being the only healer for an entire part is still worth something.

2. You're desperate if you're relying on shoving to help Meg...

3. In fact, Rhys won't be seeing combat at all.

1 You know in any other mode/game of this series I would agreed with that

2 Not as desperate as your Laura arguments

3 He could and that is more than Laura can say

What is that offense worth, when he doesn't double and has terrible durability and terrible movement?

Not much but at least it can have some worth (more than laura ever has) even if its only chip or 2 in 3-1

Laura's healing > Meg shoving. Laura actually brings something unique to the team, and is only one of two to do it in Part 3.

I still say Meg's Shove can do something but I dont really care about her so:

Rhys

Laura

Meg

Happy?

Also I meant Laura > Rhys arguments...

1 You know in any other mode/game of this series I would agreed with that

2 Not as desperate as your Laura arguments

3 He could and that is more than Laura can say

1. It may be easy mode, thbut that's no excuse to think 'lololol healing is useless'.

2. Excuse me.... Hahahahahahahaha! *out of breath* ...Really now??? Calling ME desperate when YOU'RE the one trying to use shoving for an argument??? Healing is unique.

3. Again, that offense is worth practically nothing.

1. It may be easy mode, thbut that's no excuse to think 'lololol healing is useless'.

2. Excuse me.... Hahahahahahahaha! *out of breath* ...Really now??? Calling ME desperate when YOU'RE the one trying to use shoving for an argument??? Healing is unique.

3. Again, that offense is worth practically nothing.

1 Its not excuse, its truth

2 I gave up on this one already but because you brought it up: As not unique as it is, Having shove is better than having healing without shove in this case

3 Laura's Healing is worth of nothing

1 Its not excuse, its truth

2 I gave up on this one already but because you brought it up: As not unique as it is, Having shove is better than having healing without shove in this case

3 Laura's Healing is worth of nothing

1. Correction: To YOU, it is truth.

2. In what universe can Meg shove and Laura not?

3. And Rhys's offense is worth something despite him being a total combat failure?? Come now.

Edited by Metal King Slime

I think this has been going on long enough but

1 Or is it?

2 Laura can shove... Ilyana and Miccy? Meg can Shove Eddie

3 As I said 1-2 chips might help in 2-1 and fixing rhys to be actually offensive for long time use is easier than doing it for Laura (read: needs less BEXP)

Meg is easily fixable on EM, combat wise at least Laura requires more BEXP than Meg. I'd say Meg is better.

Laura can be BEXPED to 99 and use mend staves to grow faster, and her growths are good too > Rhys imo.

Edited by Queen_Elincia