Easy Mode Tier List

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafiel saves at most 4 turns in 4-E over Reyson, because Reyson can be transformed (and perform far better than Rafiel) on turn 2. Those 4 turns do not make up for all of the turns Reyson saves in Part 3.

The only reason i see here would be canto. And its not much of a deal. (Flying in 4-E for a heron is kind of pointless since all the maps in endgame have no penalties as moving goes and the boss is right infront of them anyway.) I'd say his part 4 Endgame is equal to Reysons part 3, who is useful for only a few of the chapters he's in as far as turncounts goes.

The only reason i see here would be canto. And its not much of a deal. (Flying in 4-E for a heron is kind of pointless since all the maps in endgame have no penalties as moving goes and the boss is right infront of them anyway.) I'd say his part 4 Endgame is equal to Reysons part 3, who is useful for only a few of the chapters he's in as far as turncounts goes.

Reyson also has additional move, allowing units to effectively work further away and still get Vigor'd.

Reyson also has additional move, allowing units to effectively work further away and still get Vigor'd.

I had mentioned this before, but Rafiel can get the boots/celerity (or both) if movement is an issue. It doesn't hurt at all i'd say.

Why are all the Herons directly beside each other, anyway? Leanne is only really helpful for 2-E, 3-11 (maybe?) and 4-3. She's never going to 4-E. This is compared to Reyson, who, as we've seen on this page, is useful for a lot of chapters and isn't that much inferior to Rafiel in 4-E. Yet, Reyson and Leanne are two spaces away?

Leanne is super awesome coolbeans in every chapter she's in. So basically, 2-2, 2-E, 3-11, 4-P, 4-3. Against Reyson's 3-5, 3-8, 3-10, 4-2, and 4-5. Yeah, seems pretty even to me.

Not is Reyson significantly better than Leanne in 4-E. In a two turn chapter, Reyson can Vigor four times, Leanne can Vigor four times. Except two of Leanne's Vigors are on turn one where they're more useful. So if anything, Leanne is actually winning 4-E.

I had mentioned this before, but Rafiel can get the boots/celerity (or both) if movement is an issue. It doesn't hurt at all i'd say.

So can Reyson. Or, by using Reyson we can give the Boots/Celerity to someone else, adding flexibility to the team.

Really, Rafiel's 4 turns in 4-E do not make him superior to Reyson's Part 3.

So can Reyson. Or, by using Reyson we can give the Boots/Celerity to someone else, adding flexibility to the team.

I found that Boots and Celerity really weren't that important. I mean, I still had leftover Boots at the end of my playthrough, and Celerity remained on Rafiel throughout the whole of Part 4.

No point in having reyson have more than 9 move, when his team is moving only 9 squares max, usually less b/c of blocking enemies.

Rafiel however is a better candidate for 4-E. I don't think Reyson's help in Part 3 is that great. I consider only 3-8, 3-10, and maybe 3-E where he is helpful. (maybe 3-5 but an over leveled haar can easily lure the boss to be killed in turn 1 enemy phase.)

Edited by SlayerX

Rafiel however is a better candidate for 4-E. I don't think Reyson's help in Part 3 is that great. I consider only 3-8, 3-10, and maybe 3-E where he is helpful. (maybe 3-5 but an over leveled haar can easily lure the boss to be killed in turn 1 enemy phase.)

I was under the impression that Lombroso doesn't move.

No point in having reyson have more than 9 move, when his team is moving only 9 squares max, maybe even less b/c of blocking enemies.

Bold: Lombroso doesn't move. Except if he's moving away after attacking, that is.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Bold: Lombroso doesn't move. Except if he's moving away after attacking, that is.

Wait he doesn't?.... I thought he did... I must be confusing hard mode, does he move in there as well? ok well then in any case add 3-5 to the list then. I don't see his part 3 being much more better than Rafiel's part 4 Endgame either way.

I don't see his part 3 being much more better than Rafiel's part 4 Endgame either way.

Does he save more than 4 turns? If so, then it's better than Rafiel's 4-E. I admit that Reyson having more than 9 move is probably overkill, though.

After searching on YouTube and seeing a video of Ike killing Dheginsea in 1 turn with Reyson, I don't think we can credit exclusively Rafiel for allowing us to 1-turn the 4-E chapters.

Here's the link:

. If it's necessary to say, I take no credit for this video. Edited by Radiant Dragon

Edward moving to top tier was a mistake because I forgot to move Nolan next to him. I say they are top tier becuase I like them that much

Fine i'll move Eddie down.

Herons were all just guessed i'm not sure where each belongs I'd be inclined on Reyson > Rafiel > Leanne

someone forgot to mention Sigrun is a good ferry bot for Leanne :)

oh I never knoww how to counter Anouleth with his Soren comments ^^' someone help me prove Gatrie > Soren :P

Mordecai > Sigrun because of availability ^^' idk what weighs more

oh and Vika > Tormod

Tormod is replaceable (BEXP seal Ilyana or maybe Micaiah and even more expensive Laura) and Vika is not (ferrying Rafiel) sure Jill could do it but its Micaiah and Rafiel who need ferrying.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

How the hell is Ilyana above Soren? Ilyana still has less movement, worse growths, and poor bases/durability.

Because she exists somewhere he doesn't where she's useful, gains plenty of cexp there too, entitled to her own seal tying his movement.

she's only losing a little bit in growths where it matters except magic growth

but she's only above him for availability/growth chance and possibly being a less worse of a mage to deploy by part 3

they need to be closer but I see it Ilyana > Soren in easy mode

After searching on YouTube and seeing a video of Ike killing Dheginsea in 1 turn with Reyson, I don't think we can credit exclusively Rafiel for allowing us to 1-turn the 4-E chapters.

Here's the link:

. If it's necessary to say, I take no credit for this video.

Fair enough, Rafiel however still allows us more flexibility.

oh I never knoww how to counter Anouleth with his Soren comments ^^'

That's because as always, I am 100% correct.

The problem is that Soren takes quite a lot of BEXP to dig himself out of his earlygame rut, more than Gatrie. However, Soren ends up superior because of a better movement type. I suppose you could go either way with Soren > Gatrie or Gatrie > Soren, depending on which set of advantages you prefer.

But er, originally I was defending Sigrun being in the same tier as Gatrie. I'm not even really sure how this relates back to that.

Um, as for Edward, I would rather preserve the tier gap between him and Sothe.

Edited by Anouleth

This is incomprehensible. What character are you talking about? Ilyana does not exist in half of those chapters. Neither does Gatrie.

I'm talking about both of them combined. I thought that was obvious.

Also, Ilyana is ok in 4-3.

Gatrie most certainly DOES have movement issues in 4-1 and 4-4. 6 move is not just a matter of 1 space per turn. It also means that if you want to set up a Rafiel Vigor, everyone needs to be moving at the same pace, meaning that everyone needs to slow down for Gatrie to get into position (and without Rafiel, Gatrie falls behind). The same could be applied to 3-10. Gatrie is forced to go on the more trivial southern route rather than head for Sergei's area.

Except Gatrie is better at the southern route than anyone else, and Rafiel can't be everywhere at once. There're 3 paths to go down in 4-1. Multiple side routes in 4-4 too, and I doubt we'd want to just have rafiel run into a bunch of enemies careless too, so maximum move all the time may not happen, in which case Gatrie can keep up with him.

Rescue-dropping in 3-13? Killing stuff in 4-3? If you can handwave Ilyana's awful stats, I can do the same for Sigrun who at least has the advantage of kickass movement.

Gatrie can be rescue dropped then. As can Ilyana. Ilyana can kill stuff in 4-3. Also, they can kill stuff in most chapters before 3-11 (which I assume you mean other than 3-13). Ilyana isn't bad enough to be two tiers down when we have a unit that is barely useful and exists for like, 3% of teh time Ilyana exists. Ilyanas stats aren't even taht bad when you consider this is friggin' easy mode.

Sigrun vs Ilyana now?

Well on Sigrun's defense(like Astrid) she can just take BEXP and be useful forever

on Ilyana's case(like Soren) although she's good in Part 1 she's a high maintanance unit Part 3 plus, she'll be more bexp dependant and always have to worry about her move and because being a mage/sage she wont be durable enough to face many enemies.

Sigrun on the other hand because of high move + canto is a decent candidate to face more enemies & retreat.

Anouleth is a genius what a great argument on Leanne > Reyson

@Anouleth if you're going to dump all those resources on Soren why not give Gatrie a single item/skill named boots/celerity?

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Except Gatrie is better at the southern route than anyone else, and Rafiel can't be everywhere at once. There're 3 paths to go down in 4-1. Multiple side routes in 4-4 too, and I doubt we'd want to just have rafiel run into a bunch of enemies careless too, so maximum move all the time may not happen, in which case Gatrie can keep up with him.

Um, Gatrie kind of isn't better at the southern route than anyone else. Boyd can deal with it just as well, as can Ike, Mia, and Nephenee to a lesser degree. And anyone who can go on the northern route can go on the southern route instead if necessary.

There are three paths to go down in 4-1, but one of them is longer (and obviously more important) than the others, the lower path, and Rafiel will certainly be there along with everyone of note.

Rafiel CAN move his max movement every turn. If I can put Celerity on Rafiel and be constantly shoving him and still have him move his max move in Hard Mode, it should be a cinch in easy mode where the enemies are weaker and less numerous and our player characters are ridiculous.

Gatrie can be rescue dropped then. As can Ilyana. Ilyana can kill stuff in 4-3. Also, they can kill stuff in most chapters before 3-11 (which I assume you mean other than 3-13). Ilyana isn't bad enough to be two tiers down when we have a unit that is barely useful and exists for like, 3% of teh time Ilyana exists. Ilyanas stats aren't even taht bad when you consider this is friggin' easy mode.

When I say rescue-dropping in 3-11, I don't mean someone useless like Gatrie. I mean someone useful, like Ike, since Ike can actually seize and complete the map, and Gatrie can't.

Ilyana's stats ARE that bad. A base level Halberdier has 18 speed. It is impossible for a Halberdier to have less than 18 speed. Yet Ilyana would need to be almost third tier to double that.

Anouleth is a genius what a great argument on Leanne > Reyson

@Anouleth if you're going to dump all those resources on Soren why not give Gatrie a single item/skill named boots/celerity?

We have BEXP, stat boosters and the like in great abundance, and most people don't need them to rock and roll. So what Soren is taking has a very small opportunity cost. The Boots and Celerity have an even greater opportunity cost than in HM. Gatrie is unlikely to ever get them over far more deserving characters like Reyson, Rafiel, or Leanne.

Edited by Anouleth