Easy Mode Tier List

I think this has been going on long enough but

1 Or is it?

2 Laura can shove... Ilyana and Miccy? Meg can Shove Eddie

3 As I said 1-2 chips might help in 2-1 and fixing rhys to be actually offensive for long time use is easier than doing it for Laura (read: needs less BEXP)

1. If it is, then Laura, Rhys and Mist all need to drop. Either you eat your words, or you admit that Laura's not the only one who needs to drop. Pick your poison.

2. Edward has 7 build unpromoted - Laura can shove him.

3. A base level Halberdier/Warrior/Sniper has 18 speed. Rhys needs to be in third tier just to double ANY of them. A base level Axe General has 15 speed. Rhys can't even double him until he's almost in third tier.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. If it is, then Laura, Rhys and Mist all need to drop. Either you eat your words, or you admit that Laura's not the only one who needs to drop. Pick your poison.

2. Edward has 7 build unpromoted - Laura can shove him.

3. A base level Halberdier/Warrior/Sniper has 18 speed. Rhys needs to be in third tier just to double ANY of them. A base level Axe General has 15 speed. Rhys can't even double him until he's almost in third tier.

3: Well I can see Rhys's combat being mendable on Easy mode, but only if he has resolve and his high luck really helps him be a dodging machine compared to Soren/others. His 14 speed*1.5 and he's got 21 speed give him a speedwing and resolve gives him 24 speed and there you go doubling problem solve ;):

As for Laura like Rhys imo she's just as easy to fix but she's backed up with her own good growths and unlike GM, DB isn't overwhelmed with huge maps.

I think Laura can go below Rhys but imo Rhys should move up, Mist should stay where she is since her chipping is less than Rhys.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

You know what. I pick option "Laura drops right under Rhys ."

After that my only issue is Fiona being higher than them.

Cant bother to think how this affects Megs spot at the moment... :dry:

Meg > Laura and I am 90% convinced about this because she can use brave sword, killing edges and her combat is easier fixed compared to Laura in part 1. She may have low move but its not like Laura is fightin off the bat.

Meg is easily fixable on EM, combat wise at least Laura requires more BEXP than Meg. I'd say Meg is better.

Laura can be BEXPED to 99 and use mend staves to grow faster, and her growths are good too > Rhys imo.

Meg's 22 speed cap trolls her to oblivion in second tier, and she's essentially sword-locked until third tier...

3: Well I can see Rhys's combat being mendable on Easy mode, but only if he has resolve and his high luck really helps him be a dodging machine compared to Soren/others. His 14 speed*1.5 and he's got 21 speed give him a speedwing and resolve gives him 24 speed and there you go doubling problem solve ;):

What, and rob someone else of the most important stat booster AND a good skill just to fix Rhys's offense? Not a chance!

Meg's 22 speed cap allowed her to double everything in Part 3-6 in the draft i'm involved ;): after that map her level was high enough to be crowned, although I did give her a speedwing she then had access to hand axes which then gained her access to Brave Axe. Thats normal mode, easy mode is easier.

BTW nobody really needs speedwings in EM that much at least not Haar, or Titania who usually have claims to it.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

If we are robbing Eddie and company from BEXP to get laura up we can as well salvage Rhys.

Also on Easy mode Speedwing is everything but the best stat booster as its users are Boyd Aran Rhys and Ilyana

Thats true, its unfair to allow someone access to resources but not another character at least in an argument, both characters can be allowed usage of resources its just that Rhys gets faster results but i'm just guessing right now. I know Rhys has high luck like Micaiah and after looking at her performance in the draft I imagine his performance could be similar (with resolve that is). Anyways that just made me think Miccy should rise a tier :):

Meg's 22 speed cap allowed her to double everything in Part 3-6 in the draft i'm involved ;): after that map her level was high enough to be crowned, although I did give her a speedwing she then had access to hand axes which then gained her access to Brave Axe. Thats normal mode, easy mode is easier.

BTW nobody really needs speedwings in EM that much at least not Haar, or Titania who usually have claims to it.

Speculation alone won't get us anywhere... And just how much worse are the enemies in easy mode?

If we are robbing Eddie and company from BEXP to get laura up we can as well salvage Rhys.

Also on Easy mode Speedwing is everything but the best stat booster as its users are Boyd Aran Rhys and Ilyana

What is the best stat booster in easy mode then?

Speculation alone won't get us anywhere... And just how much worse are the enemies in easy mode?

Its not speculation though

Meg has combat when Laura doesn't and she's easier to fix and gains the most superior weapons (hand axes) therefore Meg > Laura but i'm not sure if thats a valid argument ^^'. People underrate Meg too much on anything outside Hard mode.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

My Rhys effectively resolve soloed Silver army part in my draft but that is such a flier fest I wont mention it

Id say Rhys can get slight edge over other resolvers by Miracle

Rhys still does more than Laura without any resourses on either one

Rhys is inferior Soren while Laura is inferior Micaiah. Soren isn't forced Micaiah is

Edit Obliviously Boots >>>>>>>>>> rest but that is so cheap argument that I will say Angelic robe for being superior BEXP abuse booster

Edited by Sho.M.the.Money

That's not true. She helps us 1 turn 3-13 with that exp, at the very least.

Wat. Laura needs to be a few levels into third tier in order to ORKO Ike. She's probably not even getting to second tier without extreme babying and BEXP. And even then, that's only saving one turn.

Tier list rankings aren't based on time taken. I'm perfectly happy having Laura heal 1 HP in the same turn I finish the map.

This is an efficiency list, so I thought saving time and keeping pointless units from cluttering the field would be a good idea. With Laura off the field you don't need to be constantly checking enemy ranges and making sure she's protected at all times.

(Also for the record I'm not even debating Rhys > Laura or vice-versa)

Its not speculation though

Meg has combat when Laura doesn't and she's easier to fix and gains the most superior weapons (hand axes) therefore Meg > Laura but i'm not sure if thats a valid argument ^^'. People underrate Meg too much on anything outside Hard mode.

Well, it might as well be since there's been very little mention of enemy stats.

Again, she has to wait until third tier, and until then she's pretty much a swordmaster without the speed.

My Rhys effectively resolve soloed Silver army part in my draft but that is such a flier fest I wont mention it

Id say Rhys can get slight edge over other resolvers by Miracle

Rhys still does more than Laura without any resourses on either one

Rhys is inferior Soren while Laura is inferior Micaiah. Soren isn't forced Micaiah is

and Soren is inferior to Ilyana on easy mode

Well, it might as well be since there's been very little mention of enemy stats.

Again, she has to wait until third tier, and until then she's pretty much a swordmaster without the speed.

Idk laguz stats on EM or NM on 3-6 but based off personal experience she doubled everything there, and she had paragon (crazy levels :3:). Still if speed is such an issue she can use beastfoe and gain decent levels too and be ready for crowning, etc. Although I did seal her on 1-8 iirc.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

and Soren is inferior to Ilyana on easy mode

Still not forced at least.

Idk laguz stats on EM or NM on 3-6 but based off personal experience she doubled everything there, and she had paragon (crazy6 levels :3:). Still if speed is such an issue she can use beastfoe and gain decent levels too and be ready for crowning, etc. Although I did seal her on 1-8 iirc.

You know what I will dig those fucking stats to daylight next weekend. I hear about them far too often in this topic

(now is the right time to request enemy stats for other chapters too)

Wat. Laura needs to be a few levels into third tier in order to ORKO Ike. She's probably not even getting to second tier without extreme babying and BEXP. And even then, that's only saving one turn.

She'll sleep him because of his pathetic resistance. A 20/5 Laura will have 100% hit with Sleep on Ike. Then it's a matter of whacking him with your best units, arguably Eddie, Jill (if she's not with the GMercs), Nolan, and Aran.

She'll sleep him because of his pathetic resistance. A 20/5 Laura will have 100% hit with Sleep on Ike. Then it's a matter of whacking him with your best units, arguably Eddie, Jill (if she's not with the GMercs), Nolan, and Aran.

I'd like to have Fiona or Micaiah kill Ike one day :3:but I always secretly wanted Mist or Elincia to do that

How does that make the chapter clear-able in one turn? It doesn't, and since this is Easy Mode, killing Ike is even less of a challenge than usual. Putting him to Sleep is pointless.

ninja'd by Sho.

Edited by Yuglyoshi

O__o

Can someone tell me why can't we just beat the living daylights out of some 2nd tier pussy with our obliviously 3rd tier best unit of DB like we do to every other opponent there is?

Considering the power disparity, you're just asking to get beaten to a bloody pulp unless he's asleep...

EDIT:

How does that make the chapter clear-able in one turn? It doesn't, and since this is Easy Mode, killing Ike is even less of a challenge than usual. Putting him to Sleep is pointless.

Considering Ike's liable to be at max level, taking him on without putting him to sleep is just asking for trouble.

Edited by Metal King Slime

ninja'd by Sho.

I think someone gets shoved to do that but I can't remember who

Considering the power disparity, you're just asking to get beaten to a bloody pulp unless he's asleep...

Just for your information the fact that Ike is better than your average part 3 opponent dont change the fact that likes of Eddie and Jill WTF beat him in one round of combat without beaking a sweat

Edited by Sho.M.the.Money

Just for your information the fact that Ike is better than your average part 3 opponent dont change the fact that likes of Eddie and Jill WTF beat him in one round of combat without beaking a sweat

Assuming they're in third tier, sure. Otherwise, you're gonna have to work for it.