I'm sooo annoyed of him! >:(

RNG Princess

This sounds familiar...and I know how you feel about this.

Well, you could try sorting things out with him before any confrontation. If he still holds this attitude you described, then moving forward would be the best thing to do.

Hope things sort out soon enough.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T, just DON'T let your friends beat him up just because he's an ass.

Never mind the fact that assault is illegal. . .

. . .it won't solve anything. Sit him down and talk with him first (start with yourself, and if that doesn't work, pull the others in).

First of all, what age group are you? That might explain some of the 'beat that kid up' and 'I'm an ass' dilemmas. Second of all, I would say beating him up just shows he's worth the sore knuckles, which he probably isn't. So tell your bros to not do that. Thirdly, I would just tell him how aweful he is, and then ignore him. Yay.

Whatever you do, don't let your friends beat him up, I'm not saying that because everyone else is saying so but you guys seem like High schoolers and fights stay on your transcript no matter how bad you try to get them out. They don't look too nice once you start applying to colleges ._.

Anyways, do what Soul says, talk to the douche, see whats his problem and if you can, try to help him.

Edited by Kai

Whatever you do, don't let your friends beat him up, I'm not saying that because everyone else is saying so but you guys seem like High schoolers and fights stay on your transcript no matter how bad you try to get them out. They don't look too nice once you start applying to colleges ._.

Anyways, do what Soul says, talk to the douche, see whats his problem and if you can, try to help him.

She's not actually involved in the fight. ;)

I do have a crush on him :facepalm: but right now I hate him so much for being mean to me for no reason.

I get the feeling his girlfriend changed him because she and I dont like each other.

we're all about 13-14 except Jesse he's 15

I tried convincing Aaron to not beat Ted up but Aaron got a bit upset with me he told me he couldn't believe I'm still trying to protect Ted after all he's done. :unsure: As much as I hate him right now I honestly dont want him to get beaten up, I want him to get back with the group and not further.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I do have a crush on him :facepalm: but right now I hate him so much for being mean to me for no reason.

I get the feeling his girlfriend changed him because she and I dont like each other.

we're all about 13-14 except Jesse he's 15

I tried convincing Aaron to not beat Ted up but Aaron got a bit upset with me he told me he couldn't believe I'm still trying to protect Ted after all he's done. :unsure: As much as I hate him right now I honestly dont want him to get beaten up, I want him to get back with the group and not further.

Sounds to me like QE has a crush on this guy, in all seriousness.

Perceptive? Old?

Your friend Aaron needs to realise that basically attacking him will do more harm than good. If he doesn't, you should slap him.

Slap him, and , what, get her friend Aaron more upset with her as he's obviously confused as to why she's protecting this Ted guy? Smart.

Elincia, if you can, talk to Ted, do what everyone else here is saying. Talk to him, ask him what's up, heck, tell him you like him if you feel like it. If he still acts like a complete douche, then Aaron's gonna kick his ass. Not much you can do to stop that :E

If he does acknowledge that he was being a dick hole, and apologizes, tell Aaron, have Ted apologize to everyone else, problem solved.

This is only gonna go one of two ways :U

The funny thing is that Aaron has a crush on me, I have a crush on Ted, Ted is going out with Allie, and Allie likes Aaron. :lol:

Wha--

@~@

Jesus, this is worse than anime.

asdf, the only resolve to that I can see is Allie leaving Ted, going for Aaron, and you going for Ted, unless you like Aaron, so you could date him, I guess, but that might make Allie upset, and Tedsadvlkjaerhvlkuqrent iyq3hwernv8 qiutnhlafhsdhsgdh

This is a right fine mess you've gotten yourself into.

She's not actually involved in the fight. ;)

Her friends are gonna have a hard time, I'm sure she wouldnt like that.

The funny thing is that Aaron has a crush on me, I have a crush on Ted, Ted is going out with Allie, and Allie likes Aaron. :lol:

I... I... asdfghjkqhoifuq09eufjoiqjvq

Your life seems like some sort of bad soap opera

Show him the ban hammar. By that I mean, hit him with a hammer.

Wow that kid's a douche. Just tell him what a shallow asshole he is. Does this kid think a lot? Because if he does, I'd think it would be fun to fuck with his mind. Although his intelligence is pretty questionable from what you have described.

Wow if he's a jerk I wouldn't crush on him anymore. =/ I refuse to get anyone who'd hurt me. Although I know it's possible for me to become blinded. One reason why I loathe my stupid heart and brain.

Um, yes please no fights I haaaaaaaaaate violence and I hate fights that's just about the only reason I'm saying this and it's not like he physically punched or hurt anyone

Yeah I guess you should do what everyone else is saying haha that's an original post in this topic and ask him what's up. Ask him to please stop being such a jerk and love good games when he sees them and if he doesn't then I'd just leave him.

Oh Aaron my sweetheart!!! *swoons* .... But this one's 13-14

Um... wow...

Allie goes out with one but likes the other... She's not only an attention-whore.... Kinda reminds me of that one girl I know who touches every guy she talks to in one of my classes... and she's dating one of them too last I've heard.

If Aaron doesn't like Allie then I'm perfectly fine with that. It's easier for me to strongly, vehemently dislike girls than boys because I always think about how "Oh he sooooooo deserves someone better." I just go easier on males than females I guess.... =I So if Allie leaves Ted that cuts her out of the... circle? Square? Idk. But then Ted's available and maybe you can have him, if he gets better and if you don't have feelings for Aaron. If Ted doesn't get better then just toss him out the circle. That leaves two so what happens next would depend on your feelings for Aaron.

You could try start it up by getting Ted to hate Allie or vice versa!!! >=D

But, yeah this is why I hate love so much it's the most hurtful thing on earth. Or maybe love just hates me and that's why I find it so horrible.

I don't hold much confidence in my skills in trying to help others though. =[

It's called High School.

OH REALLY WELL US NORMAL FELLERS GO TO NORMAL FELLER SCHOOLS WHERE BOYS LIKE GIRLS AND GIRLS LIKE BOYS AND SOMETIMES GIRLS LIKE GIRLS BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT'S HOT WHERE LOVE IS JUST TWO LIKE NORMAL FELLER LOVE SHOULD BE AND THERE ARE NO FUCKING LOVE TRAPEZOIDS ASDF.

Edited by The Shota

Congratulations. You're life is now a shoujo manga.

Sorry if this sounds big brother-ish, but I don't think you have any business being with him. Just his attitude and emotional abusiveness should set off tons of alarms.

This Aaron guy sounds like a nice guy who's trying to protect you. Don't be a cliche'd shoujo manga! Fall for him now instead of the final episode!

Um, anyway.....

Don't resort to violence. Talk to him about it and be direct. Like someone said, he may be completely unaware of how he's acting and even why it's bad. If he understands, then things may change and you may be get a decent human being out of him after all. If not, just ignore him and ditch him. He isn't worth the trouble.