Best/Worst in the Series: Round 83

NinjaMonkey

Actually, I'm pretty sure Wallace always joins chapter 24 as a level 1 general if the player chose to not promote him in Lyn Mode. He'll still have his unpromoted stats, though.

IIRC, he shows up as a knight. I hated promoting him.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Ralph Shannan

Worst: Hannibal

EDIT: Wallace shows up as a Knight if he wasn't promoted in Lyn's mode. He's not a prepromote. And the 'Oifaye' subgrouping is ridiculous.

Edited by Swordsalmon

Is there any way to confirm this?

I've done this several times. He comes as a General regardless of whether or not you promote him in LM.

Best: Wait for it... waaaaiiiiitttt fffoooorrrr iiiittttt

Briggid. I bet you're all surprised.

Worst: Wallace if he counts. If not, Lorenz (FE11 I guess)

Best: Tanith honorable mentions to Syrene, Elincia, Duessel, Pahn, Glade, Selphina, Isadora, Sigrun, Dozla, Innes, Saleh, and Louise Pent is overrated

Worst: Oliver (next would be Wallace or Olwen, and Yuno but I like Yuno too much)

Oh poor Karla :lol: she's not even that bad at least she doubles/crits

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Discounting Oifayes, Wallace and FE4 prepromotes that arrive <level 20. Arbitrary, yes. Makes sense, kinda, I guess.

BEST is most certainly Pent. He's...motherfucking Pent, that's what he is.

WORST, well...ahahah. Ahah. Ahahah. Hah. Arran of FE11.

Best: Tanith honorable mentions to Syrene, Elincia, Duessel, Pahn, Glade, Selphina, Isadora, Sigrun, Dozla, Innes, Saleh, and Louise Pent is overrated

Worst: Oliver (next would be Wallace or Olwen, and Yuno but I like Yuno too much)

Oh poor Karla :lol: she's not even that bad at least she doubles/crits

I suppose you're just going by favorites. Also, I never really got all the FE9 Tanith hype - I personally think she was better in RD due to actually being able to fight worth a damn. And her FE9 bases struck me as highly disconcerting.

I suppose you're just going by favorites. Also, I never really got all the FE9 Tanith hype - I personally think she was better in RD due to actually being able to fight worth a damn. And her FE9 bases struck me as highly disconcerting.

I like Tanith but she's not a favorite all my honorable mentions are though ^_^

Tanith's skill came in helpful in FE9 especially on Naesala I voted for her because of that and she's a flier <3 I was going to vote for Syrene but a saw someone vote for Tanith so I might as well help the cause ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I like Tanith but she's not a favorite all my honorable mentions are though ^_^

Tanith's skill came in helpful in FE9 especially on Naesala I voted for her because of that and she's a flier <3 I was going to vote for Syrene but a saw someone vote for Tanith so I might as well help the cause ^^'

Well, I kinda knew that you were going by favorites for your honorable mentions.

Reinforce was nice and all, but personally, it's not enough to make up for the fact that she's weak for her level. And as for Naesala, I just fly a hawk in range, Vigor the hawk, then send the hawk in to talk to Naesala.

She was much better in FE9, trust me. She was fast enough to actually double enemies (24AS doubles basically everything until the very late game), but in FE10 every enemy got much faster and her speed was actually reduced. Even though her strength wasn't as good in FE10, it was good enough to be useful. She also had Reinforce to summon basically two clones of herself, and much more availability.

Lol no. She's even worse in Radiant Dawn for reasons stated by Anouleth. Not to mention freaking crossbows laugh at her.

Edited by Radeon

Lol no. She's even worse in Radiant Dawn for reasons stated by Anouleth. Not to mention freaking crossbows laugh at her.

You have a point on crossbows, but they aren't even that common (2 in 3-11, 1 in 4-P, and several in 4-3, though the BK chews up most of them).

Crossbows are a big non-issue in Radiant Dawn.

3-11

One Crossbow guy next to the Ballistae, and the boss, and that's it.

4-P

One Crossbow guy that a Dragonlord can kill on Turn 1.

4-3

Three Crossbow guys, but they're all sitting right next to each other and all have 2 movement in the desert.

What's a much bigger problem are the Snipers and Bow Paladins in those maps.

Do you think that you could edit your first post in this thread then, please.

While we're at it, what is your view on Wallace? Might as well set it straight one way or the other.