• Earth
    • Jupiter (GASP went out of order)
    • Mars
    • Saturn
    • Uranus - [s]Freohr thinks it sounds perverted both pronunciations[/s]
    • Neptune
    • Pluto the "dwarf PLANET" shall get its chance
    • I like one of the other dwarf planets and shall specify in my post
    • Any other planets that I know of and Freohr doesn't ( D= )

Yeah I could always search for the other topic that I know exists about this topic but wouldn't that be necroposting or something?

So, yeah, I like Neptune. =] It just seems so pretty... oh hey it's blue like my font =o But I didn't realize that till just this second. I just like Neptune's dark blue color and its name too.

Anyway I picked Earth, amazingly enough...

As for why, I think it's pretty obvious enough...

I'd pick Earth too but I wanted to try with the others =D But yes I love earth =3 Can't study mountains or volcanoes and most likely not earthquakes in Neptune. If I were a meteorologist though... =o But I'm not interested in that so much.

PLUTO

oh wait this is in General. Uh, I guess it's because I was really angry when they said it's not a planet. I mean, come on. Everyone likes Pluto. I don't see the point of not counting it. Sure it's technically too small but we've known about it longer than the others and I think that deserves recognition.

I also like Mercury because Queen.

Edited by Reinfleche

PLUTO

oh wait this is in General. Uh, I guess it's because I was really angry when they said it's not a planet. I mean, come on. Everyone likes Pluto. I don't see the point of not counting it. Sure it's technically too small but we've known about it longer than the others and I think that deserves recognition.

I also like Mercury because Queen.

I'm studying astronomy and we did separate subjects and I got the Kuiper Belt =o Apparently part of the definition of a planet is that it has to be able to attract everything else around it and clear the pathway it travels but since it's surrounded by other comets, that means it's kicked out.

Also, I thought planet x was one of the other dwarf planets =o Guess not. I heard of this but not much of it. If you want I can add it into the poll (though I've had bad luck editing polls before and they'd never work with me so I'll have to get into another battle)

Saturn is apparently my birth planet or something. Not sure where I read that up. Something in astrology some years ago. Anyway it was my favorite planet up until like ... 2010. But since then I've become more and more interested in Earth.

@ Pluto getting demoted

I'm not sure why people cared so much. They were only correcting their mistake in terminology. I heard there were protests over that too. Like ... marching outside of science institutes with huge signs and what not :/