Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2AM <_< I think I should be asleep, probably won't be able to be on for todays activity spurt as I'll probably still be dead in 6~8 hours.

@Slave, I'm not trying to be difficult by not answering your question (in RP). But the reason is hinted at in an earlier post. Piece things together :P

@Z: What makes you think Carrion's still around, cause quite frankly I didn't intend for her to "teleport" away, just so that she'd be discovered 5 seconds later for a member of the group she was just attacked by :/

@Cam: Run~ XD Either that or I'm forced to gut you, either way works XD

I won't be able to post for a while, since I'm lolstreaming and then going out tonight. Just assume Adrian complies with whatever they ask him to do, as long as it's not asking him to die XD

I know my post was kind of a god-mode and more than a little overly lucky, but if he's gonna die anyway I may as well have Ormis lead the soldiers on a merry chase.

Sooner or later I'll kill someone! XD

Not sure if I'm supposed to do this, but hey, you were the only one to refuse and I'll chase you for as long as you run~

*Thinks she has a habit of trying to kill of Cams characters*

.....Now to work out, how to hunt him down XD

Hey, to be fair, Amera got herself killed, constantly interfering, knocking herself unconscious infront of a hostile enemy, it wasn't my fault~ XD

My objective was originally to just give Bullet a little scare, but that sort of escalated.... and you know the rest XD

But I admit, I can't Rp without finding someone to pick on, yes XD

Edited by Kanami

Hey, he's supposed to be a stubborn young idiot, so that's what I play him as.

So of course he's gonna die unless Mao lets me pull some ridiculously lucky bullshit and that's never gonna happen.

Oh well, at least it's not me this time :3 yet

Aww Sephie, you know me too well, don't worry I'll have your head hacked off as soon as I finish dealing with Ormis :P

@Cam.

You're playing him well then XD

And like Seph, I'm glad you know how I work, get yourself out with the powers of creativity and writing skill, or prepare to have your body tossed into the pits of fiery hell~

*Puts her Queen of Hearts outfit on*

*Looks down at Adrian*

"Off with their heads!~"

Maowy?

"Off with his head too~"

Seriously though, I've starting to wonder where you got that name from :/ I'm pretty sure neither you or Cam were around (for long at least anyway) when I was helping organise Astra's hack.

when I was helping organise Astra's hack.

Well, seeing as we talk to the man in question most of the time, it was sure to have been mentioned sometime :E

And you have a Queen of Hearts outfit? How cute.

Edited by seph1212

I'm in touch with Astra/Dan pretty much on an hourly basis, so it must have come up at some point or other. Probably when he was roping us into helping him out.

Edited by Camtech075

Strange people in the thread~

*Gets nervous*

I only killed a dozen people, everyone else perished in a fire and that I lit, and it's not my fault that nature made things combustible.

Think I'll have one of the mods move this to the Chat sub-board soon, it's either that or hop on IRC and I'm not too fond of the latter.

Funny things is, Astra was pretty quiet and inactive back then, so I didn't really have an impression of him at all beyond him being Enjo's lackey. :/

@Cam, Hourly basis? You swing that way huh :P

Contemplating how to deal with Adrian at the moment, killing stabbing him a few times is my preferred method, but I get the feeling Susan and Grant will also have to be put down then :/ Which works I suppose. Genocide of the masses~

Edited by Kanami

He does, that CamCam.

If you thought he was Enjo's lackey, he probably was, back then D:

Now he's pretty much head of the hack. It wouldn't have made any progress without him.

Contemplating how to deal with Adrian at the moment, killing stabbing him a few times is my preferred method, but I get the feeling Susan and Grant will also have to be put down then :/ Which works I suppose. Genocide of the masses~

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Of course I totally know your plot secret thanks to Cam

Edited by seph1212

*Mental note, once entrapped, torture and torment his soul for several years before following the original scheme*

@Hack back then, It was run by Iced (I like my cake iced?) back then, and he was as active as.... well can't think of anything that's as inactive as he was :/

I'm actually surprised that hack went anywhere, result of Astra's hard work I suppose, Since Enjo did crap all besides threatening to leave if the hack didn't have him and Tailto/Tiltyu? making out for 2/3 of the plot

Thankies Tang~ :)

We can now dominate the chat subforum!

@Rp

I'm starting to wonder how much of a beating I can give you insolent RP'ers before I cross the boundary between leaving for dead, and overkilling :/

@Cam

Aware of that, figured I could increase the chances of finding you if I climbed the tree, instead of craning the soldiers necks at the bottom :P

Monkey climbers are go~