FE10 mafia: GAME OVER

Jaybee

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time i end up going to one of the mafia ones, people are inacteive and boring

. . .you might be glad that you missed this one. . .

(14:38:21) You feel a disturbance in the force...

(14:38:21) JBCWK: oh yeah

(14:38:21) JBCWK: tell them

(14:38:36) JBCWK: I'll modkill every single player who accesses the faction channels after Night 0

(14:38:44) Alex: um

(14:38:53) Alex: you know people can see who is in a channel even if they're not there

(14:38:59) Alex: although I guess if no one is in them that won't be an issue

(14:38:59) JBCWK: I know

(14:39:01) JBCWK: the point is

(14:39:07) JBCWK: If I find any of them accessing the faction channels

(14:39:10) JBCWK: which are already screwed

(14:39:12) JBCWK: modkill

(14:39:14) Alex: people might already know who is in which faction

(14:39:16) JBCWK: It's the only way to regulate this

(14:39:27) Alex: so this could be fucked already

(14:39:30) JBCWK: I estimate at least 3/5 of the people already know at least half of each faction

(14:40:37) Alex: :/

I will confirm that.

If I catch anyone accessing any mafia faction channel after Night 0, instant modkill, I don't care what excuses you have. I've also come THIS close to cancelling the entire game because I fucked up everything on IRC, but what the hell, even though you all know everyone's roles already I might as well go along with this and forget it as soon as possible.

Just saying, you should make all screenshots a banned offense with more of a penalty than just a single godkill. The whole point of the game is trust or mistrust in words. Showing a picture of your role or of other people's roles (a la Xeld's Fuck Tiger) defeats the purpose of the game complete.

Not a shot at Xeld, just a comment in general. People here might start getting bright ideas.

Also, I'm not a hidden player and I have mentioned that I'm going to the army tomorrow. If you have me on Facebook (which actually is a grand total of 1 person), that should be proof enough.

Screenshots can be faked but yeah, the correct solution would have been to kill more than just me...but Spoon cleared it prior so lol.

What does that have to do with JB's IRC issues though?

I will confirm that.

If I catch anyone accessing any mafia faction channel after Night 0, instant modkill, I don't care what excuses you have. I've also come THIS close to cancelling the entire game because I fucked up everything on IRC, but what the hell, even though you all know everyone's roles already I might as well go along with this and forget it as soon as possible.

I just want to say I think this is the best idea, because playing a broken game, or anything for that matter, is going to be better than just canceling it.

Don't expect anyone who wins to have anything more than an empty win after this point if shit is as fucked as it probably is though. :/

...don't use IRC channels if they mess up the game, then? This is a forum, after all. For real-time mafia there's always Epicmafia.

. . .or IM clients if you need to chat (don't forget to log it~!). If time zones are a problem, use the PM system here, and feel free to clutter JB's inbox.

I'm in the middle of nowhere, and yet I can keep in contact with the people I need to.