FE10 mafia: GAME OVER

Jaybee

Not enough people cluttered my inbox in DNM...messages were so rare that there were never more than a couple of PMs before I got around to organizing them into the folders I'd made. >:/

Edited by Iehoua

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough people cluttered my inbox in DNM...messages were so rare that there were never more than a couple of PMs before I got around to organizing them into the folders I'd made. >:/

My apologies. Next time you run a mafia, I will make sure your inbox is a total mess.

Guest Wen Yang

Damn. I didn't access IRC when people were logging into those channels >_<

Guess that leaves me as one of the blind buggers who still has no idea who's who >_<

Anyone who has used WHOIS to find out who was on which faction, tell me now in your role PMs. I need to know exactly how badly I fucked this up.

also #fe10mafia is actually fine

NIGHT 0 HAS ENDED

Everyone wakes up to perform a headcount, and you find that all of you are still alive. That seems to be good... for now.

It is now DAY 1. Day 1 ends on 29 March 2011, 7pm, GMT +8.

EDIT: No sub actually, derp.

Edited by JBCWK

Reasoning, Raymond?

It appears there's a persuader in the game. I was told by JB that I'll die if I don't vote him.

<snip>

Also, you've been issued a death threat stating that if you do not vote for Kaoz, you will be absolutely destroyed.

It appears there's a persuader in the game. I was told by JB that I'll die if I don't vote him.

Fair enough, I was hoping you'd accidentally tell me about some team secret or something. Worth a shot.

Oh look its day 1 :newyears:

Well good morning town. Let's get some sort of discussion going. Anyone have something interesting they'd like to share?

Guest Wen Yang

Good day everyone, and nothing new here too. Uneventful night all told.

Raymond, anything else you can tell us about this persuader?

i forgot the announcer

As quite a few players already know more about the factions than they realistically should at this point in the game, to those of you who used the WHOIS command to figure that stuff out:

You probably won't get this chance again in a future game. Entertain me! ...I might have to kill you if you don't...

Assume that was posted with the update.

Also, Ether has been subbed out for Kay.

Let's see here, ##Vote Radiant Dragon, based on my most methodical method of the random function from excel.

Why does the RNG always hate me?

Anyway, anyone who wants to exchange some information may find it beneficial to contact me.

Why does the RNG always hate me?

Anyway, anyone who wants to exchange some information may find it beneficial to contact me.

To be honest with you, it seems to hate raymond more. The guy has literally died night 1 in 99% of the games he's been on. Unless all those vigis and mafia factions knew something about Raymond that was unbeneficial for them (unlikely) they most likely went for a random kill.

I request to be replaced if I haven't been already.

now back to writing this essay

Edited by Frivolidad

Well, I don't want a tie on top of all the bullshit to compound my feelings towards this game, so I'm flipping a coin. Heads Radiant, Tails Kaoz.

Tails.

##Vote: Kaoz