Arthur VS Sety VS Corpul

Trueblade74

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best wielder of the Holsety Tome?

• Arthur (Mage-Mage Knight Disc One Nuke)
    • Sety (Pre-promote Sage, Indestructible and canon)
    • Corpul (Priest-High Priest, Est who starts with staffs)

I believe it means disagreeing because they're not solid.

Well, if you're all gonna hate the Est archetype, why should I bother? Real fans will punish you for it soon enough.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could give a character level 1 unpromoted, base 10 HP, base 0 everything else, an E in axes/swords/whatever, make him join in endgame without an arena but give him 200% growths across the board.

He'll have incredible 20/20 stats. But they won't mean squat if he can't even get there in the first place.

Well, if you're all gonna hate the Est archetype, why should I bother? Real fans will punish you for it soon enough.

We are real fans, and no one's going to punish us for disagreeing with someone on an archetype that isn't the most useful, especially in the context of this topic.

And the statement above means that we're disagreeing with you because you're not making sense, or at least, you can't back up your opinion with proof, making your opinion just that: your opinion.

Like who? The people over on FEWiki? This is the srs FE board here, not playtime. This is a board that couldn't give a shit about 20/20 stats, unless it helps efficiency, and it's hardly efficient to be using a level 1, 4 mov staffer who comes midway through the anti-penultimate stage of the game.

So much for giving you a second chance.

If that's the case, I'm well prepared to take this "fan base". After all, I'm the fucking Colonel. I test the logic. I've fought intense battles against Sigma, MaxKnight, shitty customers, and Inui, was branded a Tyrant, and has the letter that could mean anything.

...I have nothing else to add.

Edited by Colonel M

And who would these real fans be exactly?

When even Gamefaqs believes the Est archetype sucks who do you have to turn to? If you don't like debating like me, then just stay out when people think efficient do they think "extremely baby a mediocre character for 30 extra turns to have a sub-par unit. Also who cares if he is an Est, if the Corple has worse stats then Sety, lower bases, takers more babying, worse movement, can't use holsety immediately, then why is he better then Sety outside of being an Est?

So much for giving you a second chance.

If that's the case, I'm well prepared to take this "fan base". After all, I'm the fucking Colonel. I test the logic. I've fought intense battles against Sigma, MaxKnight, shitty customers, and Inui, was branded a Tyrant, and has the letter that could mean anything.

You forgot Snowy and Smash.

Edited by Dark Sage

0/10, too obvious.

No, because everyone keeps objecting to my beliefs.

We are obviously horrible people for not bowing to the will of...

A retarded 12-year-old with supposed Aspergers living in his father's basement?

Real fans are the ones who've played and loved FE.

Most of those arguing with you right now have played at least 5 FE games.

lol