Arthur VS Sety VS Corpul

Trueblade74

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best wielder of the Holsety Tome?

• Arthur (Mage-Mage Knight Disc One Nuke)
    • Sety (Pre-promote Sage, Indestructible and canon)
    • Corpul (Priest-High Priest, Est who starts with staffs)

Alright. I'll humor you.

• Easier time cleaning up Sophara in ch6. Sety has a very difficult time doing the same thing.
  • Arthur has an easier time against Ishtor and Blume than Sety ever will.
  • He can guarantee a Holsety critical on Ishtar to scare her and Julius off in ch10 without eating a counter. Sety is not guaranteed to critical.
  • Arthur is a pretty young man with unique features whose replacement is a butt-faced spikey-haired doof. Sety's replacement is just Brunette Sety.
  • Arthur's got a cuter sister, but is also mackin' on Sety's sister (riding all the way from Silesia to Isaac sitting behind Fee? Giggety).
  • Sety's mom died because she was sad. Arthur's mom died because she was tortured. Also Sety abandoned his mother just like his dad, Levin's negligent parenting produces a cycle of absent father-kings. Arthur, like any good brother, is looking for his missing sister. Sety didn't even tell his sister where the hell he was going. Who would you want to be your king?
  • Sety only comes from one Crusader family and his mom's a commoner. Arthur comes from two if Levin is his dad. More holy blood = better than.
  • Arthur scores with pegasus knights, who presumably are often virgins or pure or some crap, and Fee has kind of a nice rack (no Janne or Lakche but hey, she's got 'em). Sety is unusually close to a little boy with no pants.
  • Arthur is so badass he doesn't even talk to Celice about joining his army, he just does it and shows up in the ch7 castle even if nobody but Fee even saw him in ch6. Sety demands you talk to him before he gives you his castle. Dick.

I have just deleted my vote for Sety and recast as Arthur, a unit I've never used. Congratulations.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthur has a mount, can advance further on the map within the course of a turn, and can be controlled by the player as early as Ch6.

Now that's just gold. Thanks for quoting it, man.

And I never got an answer to my "why is being an Est good" question, after all...

Edited by TheEnd

For a real discussion, give Holsety and the Elite Ring (along with staff spam and a promotion) to Corpul and now judge the three.

He's still solidly worse. The only thing that could really have any hope of saving Corpul would be being a prepromote Master Knight or something.

I don't know why people are still posting. This

Alright. I'll humor you.

• Easier time cleaning up Sophara in ch6. Sety has a very difficult time doing the same thing.
  • Arthur has an easier time against Ishtor and Blume than Sety ever will.
  • He can guarantee a Holsety critical on Ishtar to scare her and Julius off in ch10 without eating a counter. Sety is not guaranteed to critical.
  • Arthur is a pretty young man with unique features whose replacement is a butt-faced spikey-haired doof. Sety's replacement is just Brunette Sety.
  • Arthur's got a cuter sister, but is also mackin' on Sety's sister (riding all the way from Silesia to Isaac sitting behind Fee? Giggety).
  • Sety's mom died because she was sad. Arthur's mom died because she was tortured. Also Sety abandoned his mother just like his dad, Levin's negligent parenting produces a cycle of absent father-kings. Arthur, like any good brother, is looking for his missing sister. Sety didn't even tell his sister where the hell he was going. Who would you want to be your king?
  • Sety only comes from one Crusader family and his mom's a commoner. Arthur comes from two if Levin is his dad. More holy blood = better than.
  • Arthur scores with pegasus knights, who presumably are often virgins or pure or some crap, and Fee has kind of a nice rack (no Janne or Lakche but hey, she's got 'em). Sety is unusually close to a little boy with no pants.
  • Arthur is so badass he doesn't even talk to Celice about joining his army, he just does it and shows up in the ch7 castle even if nobody but Fee even saw him in ch6. Sety demands you talk to him before he gives you his castle. Dick.

was the last relevant post in this thread, if not the entire forum

Yeah right, Holsety on Lana is da bomb.

It's like Iphigenia, but instead of being sacrificed for wind, she somehow absorbs the wind and becomes death on skis. Love hacks.

Give this to me, now. NOW. I WANT MY HOLSETY LANA.

Give this to me, now. NOW. I WANT MY HOLSETY LANA.

Be kinda cool if child class was directly influenced by the father. Claude or Midir as the dad and Lana's a priest as usual, Azel or Levin and she's a mage (or promotes to a Sage instead of a High Priest).

If you really want a father to have influence, play Geneology of Neir and you'll quickly find out Eltosian comes with a vagina.

And Azel suddenly has a penis, too. It's so weird.

This patch is a definite crack pack. And aparently Edain has been secretly taking steroids in between chapters. Mine has nearly 20 Str! It almost makes me wish that it was similar to FE Radiant Dawn. I'd have her bludgeoning enemies to death with her stave left and right.