34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Corpul or Sharlow?

• Corpul
    • Sharlow

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am so agreed with TheEnd because Corpul is stupid and Dancers are supposed to have Knight and Leg Rings and Elite is much more important than stats in every way because stats are shit compared to berserk staff

Yes I am so agreed with TheEnd because Corpul is stupid and Dancers are supposed to have Knight and Leg Rings and Elite is much more important than stats in every way because stats are shit compared to berserk staff

The berserk staff is a gimmick and they're both healbots.

So, this thread is now about the real reason why Sylvia is better off dead before the end of 1st gen:

3060126.jpg

Sharlow isn't necessary to recruit his sister, so he's nothing but dead weight. Corpul at least has the chances of having anything of value on him to make up for his existence. But they're both heal bots and the only reason anyone ever cares about them is because of the tits and ponytails they imply to exist for the 'real' discussion.

So, this thread is now about the real reason why Sylvia is better off dead before the end of 1st gen:

3060126.jpg

Is that...?

You the man, Oifaye. You the man.

In other news, I'm loving Lex!Leen. I could really care less about Sharpul or Corlow.

3060126.jpg

Nevermind, I'm voting Sharlow. Patty can get all that useful shit to Laylea anyway.

EDIT: This thread should be "Leen versus Laylea", given that Corple and Sharlow are both shit.

EDIT2: And I almost voted Corple just to be contrary to Trueblade. Figures.

Edited by Integrity

Berserk Staff isn't as much fun as the Berserk Sword anyway. Laylea is definitely the reason you would decide to kill Sylvia.

I certainly don't care about extra Charisma and Berserk Staff. So yes, Courple. Lynn is love after all. <3

I certainly don't care about extra Charisma and Berserk Staff. So yes, Courple. Lynn is love after all. <3

Pretty much this for me too.

Hi Fia, long time no se-//Shot

3060126.jpg

Indeed. Charisma is just too darn good to pass up. Very useful especially in the binary hack since your accuracy with maxed stats don't really go no higher than 50% with Julia versing her brother Julius. That's only if you have all three charisma characters along with Celice's leadership stars.

Nevermind, I'm voting Sharlow. Patty can get all that useful shit to Laylea anyway.

EDIT: This thread should be "Leen versus Laylea", given that Corple and Sharlow are both shit.

EDIT2: And I almost voted Corple just to be contrary to Trueblade. Figures.

I'm going to make the thread right now.

Berserk Staff isn't as much fun as the Berserk Sword anyway. Laylea is definitely the reason you would decide to kill Sylvia.

Yes, because Elite on Sharlow is just too darn good to pass up especially with his late joining time. And Laylea's pretty looks makes your men fight better thanks to Charisma. She should get the Prayer ring though, so that she can battle in the arenas in Chapter 10 and Final just as long as she gets in prayer range, so you can prayer spam in the arena. She'll also kill her arena opponents faster thanks to her 50% Str growth. She's also the only dancer in the game to not have crappy Str.

----

And this innocence makes sense as to why that she is so great...

laylea5.png

Edited by Wilhelmina

• 2 weeks later...

I made this thread, so I can change the rules.

From now on, Laylea cannot be used as a reason.

Anyways, to dissect Sharlow, he's not really that good.

Most of you people on Serenes Forest never use staves users in FE4 like Ethlin or Lana for battle, preferring for them to just stay far away and spam their staffs. That's all you do to get Lachesis promoted. You never care about taking them to battle at all. None of you ever use Corpul or Sharlow to fight in battles, do you? You just use them to spam Reserve and Relive, and in Sharlow's case, the Berserk Staff. Then when they promote, you don't use them for battle, you just keep on making them do the exact same thing.

I've used healers in battle, and they're quite powerful. My Claude could devastate units with a Wind Tome, and all of you have probably only used him for Reserve and the occasional Valkyrie revive. My Adean was able to take on quite a few Orgahill Pirates and not get hit, and she even got the Leg Ring from destroying Pizarl, which I passed on to Lana, who became even better with her father Midayle's skills, able to defend Kapathogia against a horde of Dracoknights. Corpul has Dew's growths, and has magic, so he can easily destroy units once he promotes, just like Lachesis, but noooooo, you just use him as a healbot as always. Well, if you don't use staff users in combat, then by all means, kill Sylvia. I don't care anymore. But let me just say this: quicker level ups do NOT mean better stats.

Who gives a flying fuck, honestly.

Let's see... I could spend time using my units to move ahead and fight, or we can stay back and let the healers train.

Don't get me wrong, I've used them as fighters. Adean can defeat the Scorpio Brigade fairly easily, as can Claude. But there's no fucking way you're convincing me that it's more productive to use them than, say, Levin.

Likewise, to even GET Corple to the level of being able to fight, you need to be holding back more than you need to. I can blow my way through chapters 9 and 10 faster without giving a fuck to Corple's EXP gain. Or I could spend time training him.

I made this thread, so I can change the rules.

From now on, Laylea cannot be used as a reason.

Anyways, to dissect Sharlow, he's not really that good.

Most of you people on Serenes Forest never use staves users in FE4 like Ethlin or Lana for battle, preferring for them to just stay far away and spam their staffs. That's all you do to get Lachesis promoted. You never care about taking them to battle at all. None of you ever use Corpul or Sharlow to fight in battles, do you? You just use them to spam Reserve and Relive, and in Sharlow's case, the Berserk Staff. Then when they promote, you don't use them for battle, you just keep on making them do the exact same thing.

HOW DARE WE USE HEALERS TO HEAL

IT'S A DISGRACE

Healers have a rather gaping problem in some cases: they simply lack the weapon rank (or Movement in some barring Lachesis's case) to keep up in battles. Staff users mainly have only one goal: use... Staves. Their low movement bars them from a lot of combat opportunities.