Best/Worst in the Series: Round 85

NinjaMonkey

It's not like the idea is worse than some of the other rounds that have been done so far...

You agree to the namechange and I'll agree to this. Oh, and this offer is only vailid until I go to bed (in about 40 minutes time).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...what exactly is the problem with it? I mean, I get that it's not "serious" (and I can't say that I personally think it's the best category ever) but... seriously, what is so terrible about it that you feel the need to reject it out of hand?

Edited by Silvercrow

And how exactly does someone determine who is the Best/Worst at this? It's just a load of nonsense...

One might just as well ask how you determine which nickname is the best/worst, or which hair is the best/worst. This isn't supposed to be some kind of objective fact-finding we're doing here, it's just for fun. You really don't have to take it so seriously.

Best: Hurricane (Legault, FE7). Honorable Mentions to every other code-name for the Four Fangs from Blazing Sword, and the gemstone titles for Grado's generals (if they count.)

Worst: Gaggles (Gordin, Shadow Dragon). There's a reason he is referred to as "The Ungagged" in the epilogue. Dishonorable mention to Pookums (Radiant Dawn.)

I nominate Best/Worst Reliable Friend, aka 'Bro', because all this talk makes me interested to see who the members of SF will want/don't want by their sides. Sure it's subjective which could mean a whole lot of single voted people, but that will just make it more interesting.

If the next topic isn't 'Bro', I'm making a seperate topic. I honestly don't care whether that one supercedes these or not, but it's gotta happen by someone's hand.

Best. Ikey-Boy (what Shinon calls Ike). Honorable mentions go to Ikey-Poo, Fireman, and Sword Demon.

Worst. Rave. Honorable mentions to Pookums and Beastie (what Jill calls her mount).

Actually, I don't remember a lot of the in-game nicknames. There is one that I do remember, however, and though it was somewhat funny it just plain doesn't work and is just kinda...awkwierd. So, I'll put it as "worst."

Best: "Little Sothe" if it counts. If not, then (and not counting code names such as "Fireman" or titles such as "Rider of Daein") Raven (due to that not being his real name and from lack of anything better)

Worst: "Ikey-poo"

I take back what I said yesterday about agreeing to the namechange. After thinking about it some more, I still don't like the idea of NinjaMonkey thinking he can pick and choose which nominations to accept. Perhaps I'm just being stubborn, though...

Best = Fireman, with honorable mention to Pookums, Gaggles and the Eyes of Claude.

Worst = Raven.

I would have no problem with it if we could just know how the damn system works. Who was the one who started it originally? We need to hunt them down.

Best: Fireman.

Worst: Raven. Sorry, that's just... ugh.

Edited by Reinfleche

I would have no problem with it if we could just know how the damn system works. Who was the one who started it originally? We need to hunt them down.

A quick look back through past topics seems to indicate that Red Fox was the one who started it all.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Actually, the one who started it was EmeraldFox a few weeks ago during his Leo obsession, but it's unknown if he was just trolling. ("Bro" and "Leonardo" don't belong in the same sentence)