CHORAL MAFIA IV SIGN-UPS

Percivalé

THE GAME RULES (copypasta from Choral Mafia III, edited; please read at least the first paragraph and the bottom section of the rules)

[spoiler=delicious copypasta]Choral Mafia IV is an AU of the original story of the previous Choral Mafia games. In this version, the Bronze Singers are the protagonist characters whilst the spies from the Band are the enemies. There will be some recurring characters as well as a plethora of new ones; don't let the drastically different plotline confuse you! The setting of the story is the same, though the writing will be changed as will the gameplay just a little bit. In-game events will be utilized to a higher degree this time.

ROLEPLAYING RULES

1. Roleplaying is entirely optional. If you’re absolutely opposed to doing it, I’m not forcing you to at all. It’s simply to add more fun and flavor to the game.

2. If you’re unsure of a particular character’s traits/overall personality, let me know. I’m not perfect; I may have forgotten to add something in your particular role PM (gender, personality quirks, etc.); if this is the case and you wish to roleplay your character, please inform me of what you’re missing and I will act accordingly.

3. ‘Roleplaying skill’ doesn’t apply here; just have fun! If you’re reluctant to roleplay because of something silly such as “well, I’m not good at it”, don’t worry about it! The effort that you put into it means a whole lot to me, as well as the other players who have chosen to roleplay. <3

GAME RULES

Minor offenses (these things will get you a modwarn; you have a limit of three modwarns before you are modkilled):

1. Seriously insulting others/the moderator to the point where it ruins the fun and spirit of the game

2. Posting game content at night (you can post random stuff at night, just not raw content; that’s supposed to be discussed during the day!)

Major offenses (automatic modkill):

1. Directly quoting from your role PM/any flavor that the mod has given you; paraphrasing is your friend! NEVEREVEREVER REVEAL YOUR ROLE PM TO AAAANYONE! IT’S FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!

2. Screenshotting your role PM/role flavor

3. Privately communicating with other players outside of the game/discussion outside of the game/any secret alliances—unless your role allows it (if you’re mafia/a group that is allowed to communicate with each other, etc.) you may not privately communicate with any players. SF USERS: THIS MEANS NO PRIVATE ROLECLAIMING. I absolutely despite private roleclaiming. If you wish to roleclaim, do so in the thread.

4. Not following any post restrictions that you may have (not everyone is going to have one, obviously)

5. Attempting to cheat or break the game in any way

USUAL VOTE PROCEDURES

Almost all of you should be familiar with how this works, but here’s a rundown—

Obviously, you are only allowed to vote for someone during the day phase. When you wish to vote for someone, vote in the following format: ##Vote: Your Mom

The vote MUST be in bold and have the two hash marks (##) in the beginning; otherwise they do not count.

Similarly, when you wish to unvote someone, you do so in the following format: ##Unvote: Your Mom

In this game, you are allowed to vote for yourself for lynching.

OTHER SNIPPETS OF INFORMATION

Day phases are 72 hours long or end when a majority vote is reached; night phases are 48 hours long or end when all night actions are received. If you did not send in your night action, it will be assumed that you passed on your action for that night.

Additionally, if you are inactive for 48 hours into the game, you will be prodded and may even be replaced; additionally, if you are going somewhere/have gotten tired of the game/will be busy with things and wish to be replaced, you may formally request it.

Events in this game will be utilized to their fullest potential; things may not be as they seem. Hidden role quirks and scene changes abound.

If you die and you aren’t sure why you died, it was not a modkill unless I have stated it was a modkill; otherwise, your kill was a part of the game.

If you are adamant that your post restriction (if you have one) is something you cannot follow correctly, let me know and we can have arrangements made. Otherwise, you must follow it or you will be modkilled.

PLAY TO WIN! As a part of your team, you want to make sure you can do all that you can to help your team win the game. Don’t give up! Teamwork is key.

If you are dead or not playing, do not ask me for any behind-the-scenes information about the game until the game is done. Thank you.

I’m just the moderator; I’m not God. I’m going to make mistakes here and there; I ask you to please correct them politely if you do happen to see such mistakes.

On a related note, I won’t always be here to update vote totals. If the votals are needed and I’m currently absent from the face of the internet (busy with school/choir stuff etc. etc.) another player may want to tally them up if it is necessary. In fact, it's probably crucial that others help keep up with the vote tally.

THERE ARE NO VANILLAS IN THIS GAME. Remember this if you need to fakeclaim! Hahahaha. (any other type of role is possible)

Complaining/whining is frowned upon. Please don’t do it, it really stresses me out and I have a lot of problems with stress. <_<;

NEW RULE CHANGE: EDITING IS ALLOWED

REINFLECHE IS HELPING ME CO-MOD THIS GAME IF HE STILL WANTS TO

This will be an anonymous game. CARA and some others from alternate sites may join in.

I'm planning on 25 players being in this game, though I may actually bump it up to 30 depending on the interest.

I originally meant for this game to be OC, but now that Life is gone is honestly don't see much of a purpose. <_<; sorry, guys. And one of the main reasons I've had trouble playing mafia here is not only because I'm crazy busy, but also because I suck at OC games. I don't believe I could properly host one, either.

The game may not start for another two weeks, so please check your schedule in case you might be busy in the future.

SIGN-UPS:

1. Tables (auto)

2. Psych

3. Pariah

4. RD

5. Strawman

6. Paperblade

7. Wen Yang

8. BK-201

9. Eclipse

10. Sho.M.the.Money

11. JB

12. Ether

13. Flint Echo

14. 13thshadow

15. Kevin

16. Balcerzak

SUBS:

1. Black Star

2. Furetchen

(I feel like I forgot something, hurr)

Edited by La Reina Leona

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strawman

But I wasn't in the others so if theres someone who was and really wants to be in it but there aren't enough spots, they can take my place. Hopefully that won't happen though.

About OC being allowed or not: I know there are others besides Life who like using it (Obviam, Eclipse and Balcerzak come to mind). I also know that there are others who do better with OC disallowed (such as myself). In my opinion, it just depends on whether you balanced the game for OC or NOC.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

About OC being allowed or not: I know there are others besides Life who like using it (Obviam, Eclipse and Balcerzak come to mind). I also know that there are others who do better with OC disallowed (such as myself). In my opinion, it just depends on whether you balanced the game for OC or NOC.

I initially balanced it for NOC

I hate OC, just saying

I've tried to tolerate it, but I can't anymore

I initially balanced it for NOC

I hate OC, just saying

I've tried to tolerate it, but I can't anymore

Well, OC is necessary for games such as TotA Mafia, Death Note Mafia and FE10 Mafia. I don't believe OC is necessary for every game, though. However, that's just my opinion.

If you initially balanced the game for NOC, I'd say go with that. We haven't had a NOC game here since Assassin's Guild, anyway.

I want to play so badly, but I don't know what my schedule will look like in that time... Fuck it, it's Choral Mafia 4, I'm not losing my spot because I'm not sure. If I unsignup later it'll be unfortunate, but at least I'll have the chance if I am available.

Ether

RARE CHORAL MAFIA VETERAN WHOO.

Edited by Ether

Sign-ups were increased to fifteen.

I'll probably need a lot of subs just in case, since I usually do need them