[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. Although you should understand that I feel you're the one who attacked me first, and my behavior was based off of that. You're also the one who refused to take it to pm, and continued to post in this thread, after I asked you about 5 times to please stop. Also RD, I was right and this did turn into an argument.

Yes I attacked you. I said you had no right to ignore Silith's pick, and give her whoever you thought was best (Protip: If Mist is on the top of her list, she wants Mist).

I refused to take it to pm because I wanted transparency. I also don't appreciate you leaving those types of comments on my profile.

This only turned into an argument because you made it so.

Yes I attacked you. I said you had no right to ignore Silith's pick, and give her whoever you thought was best (Protip: If Mist is on the top of her list, she wants Mist).

I refused to take it to pm because I wanted transparency. I also don't appreciate you leaving those types of comments on my profile.

This only turned into an argument because you made it so.

I wouldn't reply as I keep saying, as I asked you continually to stop posting in this thread, which you didn't, and on top of this, you felt like on top of disregarding what I asked, and insulting me, you were owed an explanation. I feel like it was a spoiled, immature way to handle this, but I'm not saying I acted any better.

I'm sorry I left those comments, but as I keep saying, you were continually spamming this topic, and ignoring my please to take the discussion off the thread, and I felt you were insulting me.

Edited by Xander

I feel like I'm being annoying by making posts like these so much, but one more thing, Xander: under Silith's team, can you list it as Meg/Fiona instead of Meg, Fiona? I check who's supposed to go next by the number of draftees everyone has, and being listed together would make that a lot easier. Plus it makes sense since they were drafted together.

I'll try to make this my last nitpick.

Yeah. All of them. Not just 5 characters you don't expect to be taken.

Sorry Kenny. :awesome: I realized myself it was a mistake of my part.

Edited by Janaff

Kieran and Makalov are probably the best drafts for a transfer run (When it comes to the CRK) but I have neither good in PoR while my Devdan was pretty amazing.

Edited by Silith