[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that Rafiel and Nasir are already good drafts on their own. The point of the combining idea is to put terrible draftees together so a bunch of useless units aren't drafted individually.

And if what you say is true, Astrid may not need to be combined with anyone.

Well Astrid with transfers is way better than no transfers because she actually doubles and deals better damage but she's still be a terrible draftee imo, if Devdan is having issues she'll have more because she has no enemy phase and has less defenses ^^' and to top it of has low availability and on hm the BEXP is lower, although for a draft I doubt it would be an issue right?

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I would love to join and get back into Fire Emblem.

(wouldn't it be easier to make the pairs

Meg/Kyza

Fiona/Lyre

So you have easier access in both part 1 and 3?)

Great, now we just need 3 more people before we can start. I'll even sign up if I have to, I suppose.

Okay I've put you down. Now we really need to find a way to get more people. What's turning the majority of people off from signing up? Even if you're not going to sign up I'd still like to hear some reasons as to why.

i'm not familiar with drafts (this would be my first), but I already pointed out the one rule that bugs me. maybe it's standard, but it doesn't seem fair.

I did find my PoR disc!NewYearsEmoticon.gif now, I just need to know the deadline for starting the draft so I know how long I have to BEXP abuse.

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

i'm not familiar with drafts (this would be my first), but I already pointed out the one rule that bugs me. maybe it's standard, but it doesn't seem fair.

I did find my PoR disc!NewYearsEmoticon.gif now, I just need to know the deadline for starting the draft so I know how long I have to BEXP abuse.

Yeah, that rule is standard in all drafts. Look at it this way though, everyone will have to take penalties, not just you. I'm honestly thinking ~one and a half months could be the deadline to start, maybe longer if people need more time.

COME ON GUYS! WE JUST NEED TO GET TWO MORE PEOPLE BEFORE WE START!

I'll do it. Won't actually do the transfers but I'm not winning anyways so I'll do it just for fun. :P:

That's the spirit. Awesome, just need one more person.

Awesome, now we can finally get started. According to a random number sequence generator (which I had to redo since I got first once), the order of picks is

1. Ulki

2. Janaff

3. Silith

4. Red Fox

5. Reinfleche

6. Claude_C_Kenny

7. Xander

Let's get started. Feel free to pm me a list of your picks to make this go faster

Should I just give Ulki Haar, as it's the only choice he could make, logically?

In all fairness...

Edward

He was awesome for every part. Definately would draft again. Even over Haar.

Probably not. A better solution would be to edit these posts and change the drafting order.

In all fairness...

Probably not. A better solution would be to edit these posts and change the drafting order.

I'll do it to save him from himself. Soul, you're up.

Xander did, "for your own good". Apparently you were going to be crazy enough to pick Edward first...in HM. :awesome:

So are you sure you want Haar?

Edited by Janaff

Xander did, "for your own good". Apparently you were going to be crazy enough to pick Edward first...in HM. :awesome:

So are you sure you want Haar?

Yeah i'll keep him.

I need to go do homework and i have no time to compile a list of units sorry :sweatdrop: I'll try to come over here in the morning to select my draftees before i leave for school though.

Send a list for the first 4 of my drafts so you can still pick for me when I'm asleep.

My first pick is ofc Vika.

Yes I do intend to give it my all and I DO know Vika is a bad pick but I refuse to hand her over.

Send a list for the first 4 of my drafts so you can still pick for me when I'm asleep.

My first pick is ofc Vika.

Yes I do intend to give it my all and I DO know Vika is a bad pick but I refuse to hand her over.

You probably could have waited a few rounds before worrying about her...