[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this must be the slowest a draft has ever been in getting people to join. Is the idea of transfers really so unappealing?

You should see Sal's Tellius Draft...:(:

Could someone tell me why I want 2 weak laguz to burn my grass?

I don't know. If you're not even signed up for the draft, why complain about the rules? Unless you have a suggestion as to how to better them?

Edited by Xander

Okay I've put you down. Now we really need to find a way to get more people. What's turning the majority of people off from signing up? Even if you're not going to sign up I'd still like to hear some reasons as to why.

I'll join but don't mind me if i go severely slow at this. Also, i'm assuming the transfers can be done in normal mode.

I assume so since he didn't mention it.

Also, Xander, as a suggestion, in the OP, you could simply say there are no rules as to how/what you transfer to clean things up instead of having four lines saying you're allowed to do everything. As far as what's turning people away, I've said everything I can think of to this point.

Okay I've put you down. Now we really need to find a way to get more people. What's turning the majority of people off from signing up? Even if you're not going to sign up I'd still like to hear some reasons as to why.

Lack of having PoR and RD? I dunno, it's why I can't do it.

I still have three other drafts to finish, so that's why I'm abstaining.

I don't have a completed file of PoR with any decent transfers, and I hate RD hard mode.

I don't have a completed file of PoR with any decent transfers

You can take your time to complete a por transfer run though and make very good transfers. BEXP abuse fixed mode works wonders, but so does random. It depends on how you like to do it, adding +1 bexp everytime or just resetting. Both can get horribly boring though :< .

Its pretty neat though.

You can take your time to complete a por transfer run though and make very good transfers. BEXP abuse fixed mode works wonders, but so does random. It depends on how you like to do it, adding +1 bexp everytime or just resetting. Both can get horribly boring though :< .

Its pretty neat though.

Or you can play Fixed mode normally and get guaranteed transfers. The tier list helps with what you can get, though some will need further explanation.

Astrid/Kurthnaga makes little sense imo

I think Astrid/Makalov is a better idea ^^'

The point is that Astrid and Kurthnaga are both terrible draftees. Makalov, especially in a transfer run, is actually a good choice alone.

The point is that Astrid and Kurthnaga are both terrible draftees. Makalov, especially in a transfer run, is actually a good choice alone.

Ohh ^^' well Fiona/Meg get to support as well as Kyza/Lyre but Astrid/Kurth seems rather poor don't you think?

Ohh ^^' well Fiona/Meg get to support as well as Kyza/Lyre but Astrid/Kurth seems rather poor don't you think?

Yeah, but unfortunately there was no way around it. Danved is the worst draftee on the same team as Astrid but is still "good enough." And Kurth doesn't really have anyone around him (that hasn't been taken), either. Also.

Yeah, but unfortunately there was no way around it. Danved is the worst draftee on the same team as Astrid but is still "good enough." And Kurth doesn't really have anyone around him (that hasn't been taken), either. Also.

Astrid would be pretty useful too with transfers. ^^' I know she doubles but she'll probably need critkills to gain good experience. I think of those mentioned Danved/Astrid would be best for Astrid since they share same availability and both can work together after that Lethe sounds better candidate but Sanaki/Kurth aren't compatible enough with Astrid ^^'. Kurth should be paired with someone that makes him more worth using or work together (as well as Astrid).

Sanaki/Kurth sound like an excellent team now that I think about it.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Astrid would be pretty useful too with transfers. ^^' I know she doubles but she'll probably need critkills to gain good experience. I think of those mentioned Danved/Astrid would be best for Astrid since they share same availability and both can work together after that Lethe sounds better candidate but Sanaki/Kurth aren't compatible enough with Astrid ^^'. Kurth should be paired with someone that makes him more worth using or work together (as well as Astrid).

Sanaki/Kurth sound like an excellent team now that I think about it.

Actually, even with transfers on normal mode Astrid fails to double everything but Soldiers in the CRK chapters. I do agree that it might make more sense to have Danved be double drafted alongside Astrid though, but what would we do with Kurth?

Actually, even with transfers on normal mode Astrid fails to double everything but Soldiers in the CRK chapters. I do agree that it might make more sense to have Danved be double drafted alongside Astrid though, but what would we do with Kurth?

Well Kurth eee maybe pair him with a heron? (or pair each Dragon with a heron except maybe Ena?)

I'm pretty sure Astrid doubles cavs and soldiers ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Well Kurth eee maybe pair him with a heron? (or pair each Dragon with a heron except maybe Ena?)

I'm pretty sure Astrid doubles cavs and soldiers ^^'

Ah you're right, I forgot about the cavs, but I'm not sure if she'd still double them in HM. Kurth with a heron I could see, but the other dragons actually have some use, and herons are already good enough picks. What does everyone else think?

Edited by Xander

Ah you're right, I forgot about the cavs, but I'm not sure if she'd still double them in HM. Kurth with a heron I could see, but the other dragons actually have some use, and herons are already good enough picks. What does everyone else think?

^_^ well in my HM PT she was transfered and iirc she did double/kill a cav on turn 1 but I didn't have her pointing at many cavs just one I think.

I'd say Kurth/Rafiel is best choice

or what if you pair dragons with themselves? Kurth/Nasir?

Edited by Queen_Elincia

^_^ well in my HM PT she was transfered and iirc she did double/kill a cav on turn 1 but I didn't have her pointing at many cavs just one I think.

I'd say Kurth/Rafiel is best choice

or what if you pair dragons with themselves? Kurth/Nasir?

The problem is that Rafiel and Nasir are already good drafts on their own. The point of the combining idea is to put terrible draftees together so a bunch of useless units aren't drafted individually.

And if what you say is true, Astrid may not need to be combined with anyone.