What do you find weird about the game?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere about those "Goddess army isn't third tier": Yeah, They are as stated 3rd tier, and they probably do not have masteries because previously stated.

It's even explained by yune in 4-P iirc, the enemies were all mostly new recruits, Sigrun knew some of them by -generic- face. Yune did state that the blessings made them powerfull, but because there were so many, the blessings were weakened. So that's probably the reason they do not have ROFLSTOMP skills like us.

Phew. =3

Somewhere about those "Goddess army isn't third tier": Yeah, They are as stated 3rd tier, and they probably do not have masteries because previously stated.

It's even explained by yune in 4-P iirc, the enemies were all mostly new recruits, Sigrun knew some of them by -generic- face. Yune did state that the blessings made them powerfull, but because there were so many, the blessings were weakened. So that's probably the reason they do not have ROFLSTOMP skills like us.

Phew. =3

gee_wiz_emoticon.gif Its like a sigh of relief and yet you still find yourself wanting a challenge. Would be interesting to see Part 4 with 3rd tier enemies

Would be interesting to see Part 4 with 3rd tier enemies

*Massive hoard of enemies*

No fear, Haar is here!

*Colossus/Stun/Deadeye/Astra/Luna/Sol/Flare/Corona is activated by the enemy*

*Player :cry: *

It wouldn't be cool having enemies activating third tier skills all the time.

gee_wiz_emoticon.gif Its like a sigh of relief and yet you still find yourself wanting a challenge. Would be interesting to see Part 4 with 3rd tier enemies

The enemies in Part 4 ARE 3rd tier. They have caps over 30, they have improved base stats and vastly improved growths, they give EXP like a 3rd tier unit would, they have 60 skill capacity, they have the +crit skills appropriate to a third tier class, they can reach SS Rank in weapon types. They are 3rd tier in every respect except that they don't have Masteries, and quite frankly, I think it's a good thing that they can't OHKO your units.

The last couple of bosses having Nihil, thus making your Mastery Skills useless.

Ike has the potential to be killed in one shot by a Thunder Sage in 3-1

I should know, it happened to me...

Haar and Zeffren having a boss conversation in 2-P. The man left Begnion 21 years before Radiant Dawn, how the hell does he remember this one guy?

I picture it as Haar being the nerd in college and Zeffren being the jock. They meet 21 years later at the reunion and Haar is a fucking pimp while Zeffren dropped out and is begging for money on the side of the street.

Since we're on the topic of skills, I found it weird that very few bosses actually had any. PoR had quite a few bosses with skills, but in RD we have Laverton with Cancel and Ludveck with Vantage and.....outside of the third tier bosses, that's it. And of course I'm not counting innate skills like Shove and Canto. Although your enemies do have the Shove skill they never make use of it.

P-3--DB Logic.

"If we agree to Begnion, we'll lose people. If we don't, we'll lose people. Hard choice..."

More like:

"If we defy Begnion, we all die. If we obey them, we stand a chance."

However, if they had some kind of truce with the Greils, They could go and kick some ass, while retaining relatively the same casualties, if not less from the BP.

Easier said than done. Begnion was the most powerful nation on Tellius. They couldn't just walk up and knock the Senators out as they please. Plus, Lekain let Pelleas know that they have spies "in every corner of Tellius," and he was probably telling the truth, so chances are the Blood Pact would be invoked within a day of letting Ike and co. know. Even if they did, they still needed to destroy the pact itself, and for all they knew Lekain himself might not have been holding onto it. It could have been somewhere else entirely and they could have all been wiped out by the time it was found.

Surely they could've hired a certain 'Fireman' for some spywork.

Sure Lekain had spies, but it would take a day for him to catch word? From the other side of the continent? I'll give you the point of the whole 'He may not have had it' thing.

Surely they could've hired a certain 'Fireman' for some spywork.

Sure Lekain had spies, but it would take a day for him to catch word? From the other side of the continent? I'll give you the point of the whole 'He may not have had it' thing.

Rewarp. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened faster. It takes a spy finding out and getting word to one Senator for Daein to be screwed.

Rewarp. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened faster. It takes a spy finding out and getting word to one Senator for Daein to be screwed.

That's what I was going to say...

However, if they had some kind of truce with the Greils, They could go and kick some ass, while retaining relatively the same casualties, if not less from the BP.

Don't forget, they know about the BP in Part 3 but a huge part of it, it is unknown how to destroy it.

I mean even Neasy had a BP for (almost)2 games

I mean even Neasy had a BP for (almost)2 games

Speaking of that, I find it interesting that people think Micaiah is dumb in part 3 with how she goes about fighting around the Blood Pact when Naesala, who no one ever mentions, is in the exact same situation, doing the exact same shit. Remember all of Path of Radiance? Remember part 3 when Naesala betrays Tibarn yet again?

They even both (Micaiah and Naesala) have an almost identical line at different points in this game. It's akin to "I don't care what the rest of the world may end up thinking of me, I'll do what I have to do to save my country and my people."

Speaking of that, I find it interesting that people think Micaiah is dumb in part 3 with how she goes about fighting around the Blood Pact when Naesala, who no one ever mentions, is in the exact same situation, doing the exact same shit. Remember all of Path of Radiance? Remember part 3 when Naesala betrays Tibarn yet again?

They even both (Micaiah and Naesala) have an almost identical line at different points in this game. It's akin to "I don't care what the rest of the world may end up thinking of me, I'll do what I have to do to save my country and my people."

Neassala is even worse since he goes and kills almost all the hawks back in Phoenecis

I found it weird that the bird laguz decided to merge into one kingdom, what did Naesala have to say about that? I thought he loved his people.

I also find it weird that GM's were too spoiled, this game was presumably about DB but it turns out their spotlight is taken. I would of prefered if the Part 2 length was applied to them instead while the DB had the more spotlight and CRK's having the 2nd most spotlight.

Tormod, Vika, and Muarim leaving because of Izuka was a lame excuse to cut their availability.

I find it odd that Ilyana having more availability ruins her, if she had less availability by staying with the Dawn Brigade she probably would be better tier wise.

Nolan being the leader of DB and fading away was really weird too.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Tormod, Vika, and Muarim leaving because of Izuka was a lame excuse to cut their availability.

They didn't leave because of Izuka, they were taking Nailah and Rafiel to Gallia, I think.

Nailah

Micaiah, Sothe, we're going with them.

Sothe

What? Aren't you going to Gallia?

Tormod

Yeah. We're taking them.

Tormod

C'mon, neither of you can leave Daein for a little while, right? Don't worry, we can handle it.

Nailah

Once the battle ended, it seemed time to move on. I'm sorry to change our plans, but this is better for all of us.

Micaiah

That's awful... I can't believe you're all leaving us at once.

Rafiel

Micaiah... Fate brought us together, you and I, guided by the same voice. Our paths are fated to cross again someday... I am sure of it.

Micaiah

I'm embarrassed... I didn't mean...to cry... It's been so nice meeting you all...

Still doesn't explain why they can't help the laguz alliance in Part 3, though.

I think that this thread belongs in the Hall of Fame, in a special wing that honors those who make pithy remarks that are completely wrong. The plot of this game isn't Shakespeare or anything, but it's a lot deeper and more nuanced than people are giving it credit for, seriously.

I found it weird that the bird laguz decided to merge into one kingdom, what did Naesala have to say about that? I thought he loved his people.

I think it's logical to have a unified bird clan. Their numbers have been severely reduced, so joining together for a common purpose in the revitalized Serenes Forest makes a lot of sense, especially under someone like Tibarn.

Naesala accomplished his life's work (saving his people from the blood pact), but he has a lot of atone for, aka too much baggage. Better that he left to go his own way.

Still doesn't explain why they can't help the laguz alliance in Part 3, though.

It's one thing to be sympathetic to the plight of enslaved laguz, it's something else entirely to throw down in a war.