So I just watched an episode of Code Lyoko.

Occasionally when at Cici's Pizza after church, on the television is some Nickelodeon show that looks like as if the creators of Jimmy Neutron had a bad case of diarrhea, and decided to portray it in CG cartoon form. I don't know what it's called or is about, and that's probably for the better.

Code Lyoko. it was a long time ago when i'd be watching my little kid shows and that would come on, i would abruptly turn my TV off because it sucked so much ass, and i had low standerds.

In-impressive? Is this some sort of Shakespeare impression or are you just making up words for the fun of it? :p

I used to watch that! xD I always liked Odd since he was... well, odd. lol

Jeremy's voice bugged me hahaha

Forheads, limbs, every artist has a bit of a trademark quirk to their styles.

I used to watch it all the time. I thought it was pretty awesome. I haven't been able to watch it since CN took it off the air.

I also think CN made a stupid mistake by taking Toonami off the air. That is what I looked forward to every saturday.

Cartoon Network in general, aside from some parts of the Adult Swim block, started going downhill with not only Toonami's cancelation, but with also the addition of all these shows that are painful to watch.